Having problems with MindValley?

MindValley reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jan 25, 2010. The latest review advertising and billing process was posted on Oct 14, 2021. The latest complaint Lifebook Online was resolved on Aug 25, 2021. MindValley has an average consumer rating of 4 stars from 30 reviews. MindValley has resolved 24 complaints.

MindValley Customer Service Contacts

SatClosed
SunClosed
Europe
Niine 11, Tallinn, 10414, Estonia

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with MindValley Customer Service. Initial MindValley complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for MindValley above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about MindValley. Discuss the issues you have had with MindValley and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

MindValley Complaints & Reviews

MindValleyadvertising and billing process

Mindvalley has an advertising process combined with the subscription process which is unclear and ultimately works against the client. E.g. After watching an advertisement of a course on youtube " Wildfit", I liked the course and I decided to buy the course as it was one of the courses offered outside of the Mindvalley membership. Soon, I have discovered that I was billed for the additional membership- a surprise discount of 400 CAD. I clarified the situation and my membership was canceled, I received a refund at that time. Later, I was encouraged to use Mindvalley app on my Apple phone to get informed about other courses and to participate in a trial. One of the trial courses was " Tantra". I tried it, I didn't like it, I didn't move further than a second session... and... as I discovered (much later ) that I was billed for the course, 299 CAD. I do not recall if this course was also tied to the membership subscription. Yet, I am sure that the "Tantra " course appeared on my app ( it was not my choice or the result of my browsing). As around that time MR. Vishen was actively advertising his daily coaching. I blocked my apple Payments via PayPal. Yet, weeks later on some occasion, I removed the blockage. I was unaware that at that time Mindvalley charged my subscription of more than 700 CAD. As at that time I was in the middle of a serious family situation and preparing for a long journey, I didn't notice that my visa was charged. I noticed it much later. As I didn't use Mindvalley services since that time, I tried to contact the company in order to clarify and to resolve this issue. I reached out to pay pal, which refunded me 5$ for an ebook ordered in Mindvalley, yet never delivered, they clarified why one of the coaching courses ( offered also outside of the membership) did not appear on my Mindvalley site. I understood that I can buy some courses offered outside of the membership without having a membership. I was seeking clarification to all of it directly with Mindvalley ( support team, chat, email to contact Mr. Vishen)- all with no result. Mindvalley collected around 1000 CAD truth untransparent procedures and they there is no way to address it with them. Paradoxically they claim to be teaching about personal development.

MindValleyLifebook Online

I purchased Lifebook Online with the promise of a refund of the USD $500 payment should I wish at the end of the 6 week program. While I did enjoy the program, I did not see the worth in continuing and thus attempted the process to refund my payment. The utter lack of customer service and meaningful assistance to complete this is a true embarrassment for a company who dedicates itself towards individual betterment.

This issue has now spanned >1 month since submitting my request. I was given the link for refund via email and have submitted now 3 times with no verification or communication of receipt until 8/18/21. Still, the support team notes that no refund request was submitted under my name and threatens that I might no longer be eligible for a refund due to time passed since the program ended. However, what she lacked to acknowledge is the >1 month I have been consistently attempting to communicate with LifeBook/MindValley only to be in the same place as I started.

Again, if you are reading this, please take these many complaints on this forum as a fair warning before using these services. While the company is dedicated to self-development, I can assuredly say their customer service/billing department's actions are not consistent with this.

Hello Kyerkes,

Thank you for reaching out and sharing your experience. We hear you and we apologize for the whole experience. This is definitely not a usual case we encounter.

The last cohort with this offer was the June 7th cohort. So, if you purchased LBO between May 17th and June 7th, started the quest on June 7th, and submitted the refund request form within July 19th to 23rd, it should've been processed.

The refund request link was provided on Lesson 20. Once the refund request was submitted, a confirmation email was sent.

Unfortunately, we are not able to support you with a resolution of the case as we do not have your email account to look into the issue specifically. However, we are receiving your feedback and we will do the best we can to not repeat the same scenario to any other Mindvalley member.

If you are still having issues, you can reach us at [protected] for urgent inquiries on Monday-Friday between the hours of 7AM-7PM (PST). Thank you for understanding and we look forward to helping you.

Hello Kyerkes,

Jul 07, 2021

MindValley — Auto-renew non refundable policy

I understand that as a suscriber I am responsible for handling my account. However, MindValley should take...

MindValleyMindvalley Quest All Access

I wish to complain about Mindvalley Quest All Access that I purchased on May 29th 2020 for $300 USD as a once off payment because a discount was provided. I had no intention of renewing it as I really didn't get much out of it. I prefer to select courses they provide, that are of relevance to me. However, an automatic renewal was taken out of my account for $548.90 USD on May 29th 2021. I am complaining because I requested that the money be refunded, and they refused. They justified their refusal by likening their renewal system to a Netflix subscription.

Yet they constantly say that "if you are not happy with our products, just send an email and we will refund it no questions asked".

To resolve this problem, I would like Mindvalley to refund me the $548.90 USD that they charged my account.

My name is Lydia Morris and email is [protected]@mail.com

Hello Lydia,

Thank you for reaching out and sharing your experience!

Mindvalley Membership works the same way as any other subscription. At the end of the year it will be renewed automatically. If you don't want to renew, you would have to cancel the subscription before the billing date. We are doing our best to state this policy in all communication before purchase and set the expectations right. You must have also received an email 15 days before renewal notifying you on the the billing date

Unfortunately we are not able to see your email. Please try reaching out to support.mindvalley.com with the same request . They will be able to decide if your case qualifies as an exception of the rule.

MindValleyI have been charged 3 times for a single yearly subscription

I have purchased a single yearly subscription on Mindvalley and paid by PayPal. Within minutes, they subtracted 603.79 USD three times from my account. I have complained over their chat bot, no one even read it. I have send email, no one replied. I managed to get one times 603.79 USD manually refunded following their online instructions, but the other two do not have the "refund" button on them, so I cannot refund myself. My purchase and cancellation (after I found this) was within the possible cancellation policy with full refund, but it seems that they will just play dead bug. I would like to get refund, which they promise and also apology for this pain (and fact that they are not even checking what their automatic payment system does for more than a week). Thank you for help and/or advice.

RESOLVED

t took some time to get a human being on a phone in their call centrum, but as soon as I managed, the lady was very polite and apologised and refunded me. So, I have to say, I have a lucky resolved customer now. I wish everyone here the same luck!!!

• Updated by Katerina Newell · Jun 09, 2021

I managed to get today finally through the customer service call centrum, and the lady was very polite and tried to help me. I assume the refund will happen asap. So, I assume this is resolved! Surprisingly painless - as soon as you actually manage to get through the customer service...

MindValleypayment

I purchased 499$ membership all access thing. They charged my credit card. It has been 3 days, I cant access anything it says pay pay. Nothing in my account says I boughy anything. My credit card is charged 499$. I call no one answears, i send message no one reads. Its sickening me. Very unethical business. It is a lie on their website saying they have number. one customer service, they dont have a customer service forget about good one. You cant reach anyone!!! All they are good at is just charge yoir credit card. That is is. I am very dispappointed . They are stressing people and playing with our money nerve and time!! People dont believe what they write on their website they are scammers!!! there is no customer service at all!!! It is all a lie!!! beaware!!! dont waist your money and time!!!

• MindValley's response · Sep 23, 2021

Dear Natasha,

We apologize for the delay in answering your note and feel very sorry for the inconvenience you had. This is not the experience we want to offer to our members.

Our customer support team experienced some delays in answering to requests but it is available at all times to help.

For future, please reach out for support at support.mindvalley.com. You can speak directly with out team or we have many FAQ style articles that may help answer your questions. In fact, 80% of our customers find answers to their questions at our Help Center. If you are still having issues, you can reach us at [protected] for urgent inquiries on Monday-Friday between the hours of 7AM-7PM (PST).

Best wishes,

MindValleyLifebook

Hi,

I have purchased the Lifebook italian 3 days ago and I definitely want to get the refund, yet there is no button as told before. They promised to be able to get back all your money within 15 days with only one click. FALSE!!! It is a misleading policy and a shame on the company.

When I click on the:
            If you want to raise a manual refund request click here.

but when I click on the "click here" nothing happens, it brings me again on the personal account to click on the refund button ("ONLY ONE CLICK") - but there is no refund button. I want to get back my money as soon as possible.

No one answers to the e-mails, messages... shame, shame, shame. You are misleading the people.

Jozefa

Respond

MindValleyUnauthorized charge from my account

I offered a Mindvalley Quest program for my husband in 2019. I used my credit card and he received the program on his Mindvalley account.

We just came back from a month in a rural area where we didn't have internet, and I saw that Mindvalley debited $500 USD on my account. I haven't received any email warning me of this and I haven't authorized the debit.

Trying to find out how this had been possible that Mindvalley could access my credit card, my husband saw that the program I offered him last year included an automatic annual renewal. We weren't aware of this as I don't have access to his Mindvalley account, and he didn't check as he received the program as a gift. He didn't receive any email either.

They debited me on the 27th of December, right at the beginning of our holiday, so it's been more than 15 days and I cannot ask for a refund from his account. I tried to contact them both via their chat box and phone customer services. The lady at the customer service was lovely but she failed in sending us an email to file a complaint.

I don't know how to contact the right person to get the refund...??

MindValleyMindvalley app + customer service

I purchased the mind valley yearly membership on December 25, 2020. I purchased it via app to participate with lifebook online. My purchase was completed and when I returned to the course it still said purchase. I looked around and tried to add another program and it again is asking me to purchase. When I press confirm subscription it tells me I am already subscribed.

I'm concerned about two things:

1) I purchased the membership to start my journey with life book online. After my purchase and being unable to access any programs I went to the support section and found out that it's not included.

2) 499.99 is a hefty price for a membership with an app. Yes, I do see value in the product but as a customer I am very disappointed that I can't use what initially sold me without an extra purchase & I can't use the app at all!

When I initially signed up for mind valley full access it did not say that life book online was not included. I read the description in entirety and no where did it say it was an EXTRA charge. Neither does it say what the extra Payment is. I was falsely lead to this purchase and now it's requiring extra money for me to do the course that lead me to sign up.

I went back through the app how I originally purchase my membership. This is my view of the description before purchase. On the last bullet it does say you get a 100% rebate but does not specify amount nor does it say anywhere that it is not included within the year access and require an additional amount. When I initially signed up I selected purchase and I had 3 options: year access, monthly amount, one class amount. It was a clear no brainer to do the year access as it was near the same amount. I was unable to utilize the app until 6 days after my purchase only to find out my main motivator will require an additional purchase. I contacted you guys to get help with accessing my account and also discuss my concern about lifebook not being included and was ignored until I reiterated. lease understand my frustration as this is a large purchase for an app.

I just reviewed the website online and I do see that an amount is listed along with a deeper description of why and when the class date starts to get the 100%rebate refund. The same information is not shared between online and app when making this purchase and is completely unfair to the consumer. I am not even able to click purchase on the app to see what the amount for class is.

Please review screenshot and video to understand my experience of false advertisement and I hope someone will work with me to expedite resolving this issue as I only have limited amount of days for a refund and the quest I initially signed up for ended.

Update: I was able to reach someone on the phone after calling over 15 times and being hung up on. She stated that she will speak with the manager and get back to me. I am hoping they will resolve my issue to keep me as a customer or I get all my money back.

Mindvalley app + customer service

• Updated by Trechelle Pipkins · Jan 05, 2021

Here is the description shown online completely different than what’s on the app

Comments

• Updated by Trechelle Pipkins · Jan 05, 2021

This is the different prices for subscription. I’m not sure why the same things have different
                    Prices

Comments

Respond

MindValleySilva ultramind system

I purchased and got confirmation of payment and login information
                  Email address: [protected]@icloud.com
                  INVO1716640
                  Customer ID: A01481781
                  Transaction ID: [protected]
                  Date: 11/28/2020. 17:35:03 PST

I logged in and no Silva UltraMind Quest program, nothing

I would highly recommend an email to address NEW customer who just purchased a program and logged in to find nothing

I watched a lot of YouTube and was impressed with your Silva presentation unfortunately your operation for getting new customer to access program is sadly not your priority but getting the sale is.
                  Just look at no email address to deal with new customer unable to access program that you resort to a general contact website

I am not impressed
                  This is not against a company, it is MindValley inability to allow me access to the Silva UltraMind

• Updated by Aaavvvaaavvv · Nov 29, 2020

How am I going to get resolution if I don’t provide specifics for you to resolve my issue since there is no way to contact anyone
                      You force to create another login to file this complaint
                      I wasn’t complaining I was trying to get resolution to my problem
                      Then I find out that I am not to provide specifics
                      Then how am I to get resolution?
                      There is no place for anyone to respond back to me
                      Support. MindValley.com
                      Is not responding
                      I am very disappointed in your way of resolving problem
                      By hiding behind these sites
                      Provide an email address to resolve instead of a site
                      You need customer service help if you are resorting to this
                      Please take my personal info out
                      I didn’t know it was a public posting, I was trying to reach customer service
                      What a mess
                      I want my money back NOW

• Updated by Aaavvvaaavvv · Nov 29, 2020

I paid for a Quest and when I log in, it says I have no Quest

You truly need to be clearer about the how to
                      I can not believe I can not access the Quest I paid for
                      Very very disappointed

• MindValley's response · Dec 11, 2020

Hello there,

We hope you are doing well and we apologise that you are having trouble accessing your program.

First, please check out this article that may help with this issue: https://faqs.mindvalley.com/en/collections/1452916-getting-started-account-program-access-troubleshooting.

If this does not help, we invite you to please visit our Help Center at support.mindvalley.com and click on the chat icon in the lower right corner. You can expect a response from us within 48 hours of your inquiry. If you are still having issues, you can reach us at [protected] on Monday-Friday between the hours of 7AM-7PM (PST). Thank you for understanding and we look forward to helping you.

We hope to hear from you soon.

Mindvalley Team.

1 Response
                    • Na
                      natasha anonimous Apr 15, 2021

same thing happened to me. I has been 3 days since I paid 499$. I cant access anything. I call no one answears. I sent messages no one reads. They are only good at charging your credit card. Very unethical business. Made me so angry and stressed. Till now I didnt solve anything. Cant get my money back nor cant access anything. It says buy buy pay pay in my account if I touch anything. Sickenss me

MindValleyUnauthorized charge debited from my account

I had created an account with Mindvalley several months ago. On October 28, 2020, at 11:37 pm, I received a mail from the Mindvalley team with an invoice attached for a purchase I haven't made. I have been wrongly billed an amount of Rs 7, 632, with an invoice that doesn't even state clearly what the purchase is about. Moreover, this purchase doesn't reflect anywhere in my Mindvalley account Billing and Payment details/ Products page. They don't even seem to have mail ids of any customer care representatives to whom I can write to about this! Please cancel whatever existing subscription I have with you and return my money in full as soon as possible!

• MindValley's response · Dec 11, 2020

Hey Gowri,

We apologise for getting back to you so late.

For inquiries relating to billing or any other thing you can always reach out to our support team at: support.mindvalley.com

Have a wonderful day ahead.

Mindvalley Team.

Apr 02, 2020

MindValley — Took my money five times without authorisation - no response from customer services

On 1st April, I attempted to buy the Silva Life System - home based. On the first attempt it said my payment...

Nov 09, 2019

MindValley — mindvalley quests

Hello, In September 3rd, I paid 751, 75 euros for Jim Kwik's quest that was supposed to start on september...

MindValleyjim kwik's memory challenge 30 days

The only challenge video that arrived on time for the day was the first day video. I am tired of every day towards late evening sending several request for my day's challenge. I have explained myself on all ocassions that I was not getting the videos throughout the day. Soon after I send several request the video arrives. This is very silly for customer service to not pick the fault up. Not 1, 2 or 3 times they continue to ignore my request for the item I had paid for. There is no correspondence of we are sorry or at least explain the situation.

• MindValley's response · Nov 12, 2019

Dear Vimala,

Thank you for reaching out!

We truly value the opinions of our customers and are always looking for ways to improve. We empathise with the way you feel and we want to ensure you have the best experience. Please reach out to us by visiting our Help Center at support.mindvalley.com and clicking the chat icon in the lower right corner. Our wonderful customer support team would be happy to help you and solve this issue.

We look forward to helping you!

Respond

MindValleychristie marie sheldon love and above course

Hi...I don't want to call this a complaint, but I do not know how else to request a refund. I began the course with great enthusiasm, which gradually decreased as the course went on. I found it lacking in continuity...jumping here and there and everywhere. Also, there was very little new information to be had...rather a rehash of things that have been around for years. I have to wonder...Christie mentioned celebrities many times...at one point mentioned the "recent marriage" of Tom Cruise and Katie...can't recall the name just now. This actually occurred probably 10 years ago minimum. So I am thinking the course has probably been around for a long while, hence the lack of new information.
                        I have enjoyed other programs from Mindvalley immensely...this one was a disappointment. Please refund my money. Thankyou.

Elaine Mayrhofer

• MindValley's response · Oct 11, 2019

Dear Elaine,

Thank you for reaching out! Here are all the details you need regarding a refund with Mindvalley: https://support.mindvalley.com/en/articles/2516456-how-to-refund-or-exchange-any-program-or-event-ticket

If you need any additional help, please don't hesitate to reach out to us by visiting our Help Center at support.mindvalley.com and clicking the chat icon in the lower right corner.

MindValleyall access pass refund

I didn't mean to buy the All-Access Pass. I was just looking at it and all of a sudden I was charged. They had my credit card from the Sleep Doctor class but I don't have the money to pay for the All-Access Pass.

I can't find anything on your website under the Billing section. There is nothing there.
                          I need to cancel now because the $500.00 is already showing on my credit card.

Can anyone help me? I don't know how to cancel this. I've tried the chat but with no luck on helping me. I can't even find a phone number for MindValley.

Please help! Thank you. Janice Balzotti

• MindValley's response · Aug 28, 2019

Hello!

My name is Janja and I’m from Mindvalley’s customer support team.

I have checked our database and I can see that you're already in contact with one of our best customer support agents. I'm confident the situation will be resolved successfully, but I will also personally check up on your case.

Should you need help in the future as well, please do not hesitate to contact us, as we will be very happy to assist you with anything you need.

Respond

MindValleyerror - 'the media could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or because the format is not supported.'

I have paid $500 for the mindvalley superbrain course and this is what I have received. Disappointing. I cannot play any video in this course and have already followed all the instructions on the 'help' page such as updating drivers, using chrome (which I am using), clearing cookies, etc...
                            I have even used my phone to play the videos but the same problem persists.
                            Moreover, the refund policy only applies for 10 days so I cannot get my refund anymore which is incredibly annoying.
                            Please assist.

• MindValley's response · Aug 04, 2019

Hello!

My name is Janja and I’m from Mindvalley’s customer service team. I would like to extend my sincerest apologies for the technological difficulties!

We discovered the problem as soon as it appeared and our tech team is already working hard on fixing it. The issue should be resolved in a couple of hours. We sincerely apologize for this!

Should you need help in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us, as we will be very happy to assist you with anything you need. Please contact us by visiting our Help Centre here https://support.mindvalley.com/ and clicking on the Contact icon in the lower right corner.

MindValleymindvalley courses

On Sunday, July 21, I purchased the following:

Become Limitless for $299.
                              Quest All Access Pass for $500

My payment was processed lightening speed, however, the login emails I received only sent me to your advertorial pages. I tried throughout the day and could never access any courses!! In the meantime, I received 3 annoying emails asking me to say whether I would recommend 3 courses I never signed up for or took. What is going on????? Your systems are screwed up. This is extremely frustrating!

Your so called "award-winning support" is atrocious! I called 3 times and after having to listed to "breathe, be grateful, etc" irritating messages, the system kept hanging up on me. What the hell is going on at MindValley?

Then I went through your deplorable refund process and requested a refund. Your system does NOT even provide a refund page that says the refund has been submitted. Just got a general message. This is deplorable. I don't know how you are able to stay in business.

I want an IMMEDIATE REFUND!!! I am notifying my credit card bank of this situation to gives them a head's up of this fraudulent approach.

• MindValley's response · Jul 24, 2019

Hello!

My name is Janja and I’m from Mindvalley’s customer service team. I would like to extend my sincerest apologies for your negative experience!

In the last months, we have implemented additional reviews on our current processes and we are looking forward to addressing any pressing concerns that customers may encounter.

We appreciate you for bringing this issue to our attention. As a fast-evolving company, we are always looking for ways to better our service, and your feedback is an important part of that process.

We would like to get into contact with you and hopefully resolve this situation with a positive outcome. However, because this website is anonymous, we would need your information to effectively investigate further.

If you're willing to work with us in resolving this, please contact us by visiting our Help Centre here https://support.mindvalley.com/ and clicking on the Contact icon in the lower right corner. Please mention my name - Janja - while doing so and leave your email address.

Should you need help in the future as well, please do not hesitate to contact me directly, as I will be very happy to assist you personally with anything you need.

MindValley$1 promotion

I subscribed for a $1 promotion where they promissed a large amount of Master caching products. I knew I wouldnt have time to start immediately but will when my schedule changes. Then they attepted debiting my account with $495!!! They didnt respond on any platform for over 7days and know when I actually tried to access the information It doesnt even reflect. Their $1 promotion is a scam to get account info and debit rediculous large amounts which is unauthorised. SUPER UNETHICAL!!

• MindValley's response · Jul 12, 2019

Mar 06, 2019

MindValley — the longevity blueprint course

I have miss the Longevity Blueprint course from Ben Greefield for the first 3 day I have tried every way to...