Having problems with MindValley?

14525 SW Millikan Way Pmb 31545
SunClosed
Europe
Niine 11, Tallinn, 10414, Estonia

Complaints & Reviews

Took my money five times without authorisation - no response from customer services

On 1st April, I attempted to buy the Silva Life System - home based. On the first attempt it said my payment had declined. As this was my bank account and I have just been paid, I re-entered the information and tried again. I did this five times. Each time it said the payment had been declined and to try again. I had an alert from my bank to say that MindValley had made five deductions of £197 totalling nearly £1000.

I contacted Mind Valley who came back by email to say they had no record of my purchase and to come back with further information. I have done so, and have not received a response. I am getting desperate now, and worried I will not get my money back. It has nearly cleared my bank account. I am paying overdraft fees with more bills coming out. This is the second day of my emailing the company. I even called - from the UK which will cost a fortune - it rang out for ages, and then I got an answerphone. Not even a person then.

No one is coming back to me. This money was taken in error - effectively stolen and I do not trust this company who cannot come back on their own technical error immediately to rectify the issue.

I didn't even get the course I wanted, just a lot of overdraft fees and worry. This is my last resort and also a warning to other people thinking of purchasing a product with Mind Valley.

• Updated by lresort · Apr 02, 2020

I have just read through the other messages on this forum and now I am getting very scared. I need this money back. It was taken without my permission or knowledge. It's theft.

• Updated by lresort · Apr 03, 2020

Still no response by email to acknowledge this theft, neither has my money been returned. Day three.

[Resolved] mindvalley quests

Hello,

In September 3rd, I paid 751, 75 euros for Jim Kwik's quest that was supposed to start on september 23rd. Came September 23rd, nothing happened.
I could simply not find the quest on my account.
In the meanwhile, Mindvalley had paid me back 266, 77 euros on September 9th. I wasn't informed why.
The payment I had made was for Jim Kwik's quest and if my understanding is correct, for all other quests this year.
I haven't benefited from anything,
Could you please clarify what happened, what I should be doing and if quests are no longer available, how I can get my money back.
Many thanks
Hasna

• MindValley's response · Nov 10, 2019

Dear Hasna,

Thank you for reaching out! We are truly sorry you are having some issues with your Mindvalley account. If you are making a payment using a different email address than what you used when creating your account, our system automatically creates a new account for you that is not connected to an already existing account. You may have used another email while making the purchase or made a typo while filling in the form and this could be the reason you cannot find your program. We would love to help resolve this issue for you. Please visit our Help Center at support.mindvalley.com and click on the chat icon in the lower right corner. You can expect a response from us within 48 hours of your inquiry. If you are still having issues, you can reach us at 1-888-597-8384 on Monday-Friday between the hours of 7AM-7PM (PST).

Thank you for understanding and we look forward to helping you.

[Resolved] jim kwik's memory challenge 30 days

The only challenge video that arrived on time for the day was the first day video. I am tired of every day towards late evening sending several request for my day's challenge. I have explained myself on all ocassions that I was not getting the videos throughout the day. Soon after I send several request the video arrives. This is very silly for customer service to not pick the fault up. Not 1, 2 or 3 times they continue to ignore my request for the item I had paid for. There is no correspondence of we are sorry or at least explain the situation.

• MindValley's response · Nov 12, 2019

Dear Vimala,

Thank you for reaching out!

We truly value the opinions of our customers and are always looking for ways to improve. We empathise with the way you feel and we want to ensure you have the best experience. Please reach out to us by visiting our Help Center at support.mindvalley.com and clicking the chat icon in the lower right corner. Our wonderful customer support team would be happy to help you and solve this issue.

We look forward to helping you!

[Resolved] christie marie sheldon love and above course

Hi...I don't want to call this a complaint, but I do not know how else to request a refund. I began the course with great enthusiasm, which gradually decreased as the course went on. I found it lacking in continuity...jumping here and there and everywhere. Also, there was very little new information to be had...rather a rehash of things that have been around for years. I have to wonder...Christie mentioned celebrities many times...at one point mentioned the "recent marriage" of Tom Cruise and Katie...can't recall the name just now. This actually occurred probably 10 years ago minimum. So I am thinking the course has probably been around for a long while, hence the lack of new information.
I have enjoyed other programs from Mindvalley immensely...this one was a disappointment. Please refund my money. Thankyou.

Elaine Mayrhofer

• MindValley's response · Oct 11, 2019

Dear Elaine,

Thank you for reaching out! Here are all the details you need regarding a refund with Mindvalley: https://support.mindvalley.com/en/articles/2516456-how-to-refund-or-exchange-any-program-or-event-ticket

If you need any additional help, please don't hesitate to reach out to us by visiting our Help Center at support.mindvalley.com and clicking the chat icon in the lower right corner.

[Resolved] all access pass refund

I didn't mean to buy the All-Access Pass. I was just looking at it and all of a sudden I was charged. They had my credit card from the Sleep Doctor class but I don't have the money to pay for the All-Access Pass.

I can't find anything on your website under the Billing section. There is nothing there.
I need to cancel now because the $500.00 is already showing on my credit card.

Can anyone help me? I don't know how to cancel this. I've tried the chat but with no luck on helping me. I can't even find a phone number for MindValley.

Please help! Thank you. Janice Balzotti

• MindValley's response · Aug 28, 2019

Hello!

My name is Janja and I’m from Mindvalley’s customer support team.

I have checked our database and I can see that you're already in contact with one of our best customer support agents. I'm confident the situation will be resolved successfully, but I will also personally check up on your case.

Should you need help in the future as well, please do not hesitate to contact us, as we will be very happy to assist you with anything you need.

[Resolved] error - 'the media could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or because the format is not supported.'

I have paid $500 for the mindvalley superbrain course and this is what I have received. Disappointing. I cannot play any video in this course and have already followed all the instructions on the 'help' page such as updating drivers, using chrome (which I am using), clearing cookies, etc...
I have even used my phone to play the videos but the same problem persists.
Moreover, the refund policy only applies for 10 days so I cannot get my refund anymore which is incredibly annoying.
Please assist.

• MindValley's response · Aug 04, 2019

Hello!

My name is Janja and I’m from Mindvalley’s customer service team. I would like to extend my sincerest apologies for the technological difficulties!

We discovered the problem as soon as it appeared and our tech team is already working hard on fixing it. The issue should be resolved in a couple of hours. We sincerely apologize for this!

Should you need help in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us, as we will be very happy to assist you with anything you need. Please contact us by visiting our Help Centre here https://support.mindvalley.com/ and clicking on the Contact icon in the lower right corner.

[Resolved] mindvalley courses

On Sunday, July 21, I purchased the following:

Become Limitless for $299.
Quest All Access Pass for $500

My payment was processed lightening speed, however, the login emails I received only sent me to your advertorial pages. I tried throughout the day and could never access any courses!! In the meantime, I received 3 annoying emails asking me to say whether I would recommend 3 courses I never signed up for or took. What is going on????? Your systems are screwed up. This is extremely frustrating!

Your so called "award-winning support" is atrocious! I called 3 times and after having to listed to "breathe, be grateful, etc" irritating messages, the system kept hanging up on me. What the hell is going on at MindValley?

Then I went through your deplorable refund process and requested a refund. Your system does NOT even provide a refund page that says the refund has been submitted. Just got a general message. This is deplorable. I don't know how you are able to stay in business.

I want an IMMEDIATE REFUND!!! I am notifying my credit card bank of this situation to gives them a head's up of this fraudulent approach.

• MindValley's response · Jul 24, 2019

Hello!

My name is Janja and I’m from Mindvalley’s customer service team. I would like to extend my sincerest apologies for your negative experience!

In the last months, we have implemented additional reviews on our current processes and we are looking forward to addressing any pressing concerns that customers may encounter.

We appreciate you for bringing this issue to our attention. As a fast-evolving company, we are always looking for ways to better our service, and your feedback is an important part of that process.

We would like to get into contact with you and hopefully resolve this situation with a positive outcome. However, because this website is anonymous, we would need your information to effectively investigate further.

If you're willing to work with us in resolving this, please contact us by visiting our Help Centre here https://support.mindvalley.com/ and clicking on the Contact icon in the lower right corner. Please mention my name - Janja - while doing so and leave your email address.

Should you need help in the future as well, please do not hesitate to contact me directly, as I will be very happy to assist you personally with anything you need.

[Resolved] $1 promotion

I subscribed for a $1 promotion where they promissed a large amount of Master caching products. I knew I wouldnt have time to start immediately but will when my schedule changes. Then they attepted debiting my account with $495!!! They didnt respond on any platform for over 7days and know when I actually tried to access the information It doesnt even reflect. Their $1 promotion is a scam to get account info and debit rediculous large amounts which is unauthorised. SUPER UNETHICAL!!

• MindValley's response · Jul 12, 2019

Hello!

[Resolved] the longevity blueprint course

I have miss the Longevity Blueprint course from Ben Greefield for the first 3 day I have tried every way to...

[Resolved] usd 99.00

USD 99.00 was debited from my credit card on 30/12/2018 for which i neither received any confirmation nor any course and i came to learn about the deduction only after i received my credit card statement . And the nilling sectio shows no payment under the payment history section and also no courses subscribed. I am surprised how payment was deducted though i dud not complete the transaction of purchase.
Anyway now i am trying to chat with mindvalley but no response. Hope they take up the matter seriously and refund my amount

• Updated by Husain Herarwala · Jan 13, 2019

USD 99.00 was debited from my credit card on 30/12/2018 for which i received no payment confirmation neither ant course and i came to learn about the payment only after receiving my credit card statement . The billing section shows no payment under payment history and no subscriptions made . I am surprised how the payment was claimed although i had not completed the transaction. Now i am trying to contact mindvally through their char section but no reply. Hope mindvalley will take up this natter seriously and arrange immediate refund of my money.

• MindValley's response · May 13, 2019

Dear Husain,
    I am Joyce from Mindvalley I would like to help you about the information you shared on this platform.
    Our team can support you directly if you have contacted us on our support channel, unfortunately this platform was not prioritized during the period you have left these details here.

As much as I would like to provide information on what happened to your purchase I have no access to your account yet. I will need some specific details and it is not recommended to leave the details on this website.
    I will work with you directly on getting more details to investigate what transpired back then. Please check your private message.

I am interested to help you further and I am willing to resolve this if you will let me.
    Kindly contact me directly at [email protected] or
    Operating hours: Monday - Friday, 7 AM - 7 PM (Pacific timezone)

I am looking forward to hear from you soon!

Sincerely,

[Resolved] lifebook online course

I purchased the Lifebook Online course from Mindvalley.com on Dec. 16th, 2018.
My credit card was charged that day for $686.76 CAD, however, I did not receive confirmation of my purchase and the course did not show up in my library. I have been trying to contact the company ever since via email, chat, and phone to get assistance. Today is January 7th, (the day the course starts) and I have STILL not been able to get a hold of anyone!!!
I have never dealt with worse customer service, (or lack thereof) in my life! I am so deeply disappointed as I was very excited about the course. At this point, I can only come to the conclusion that I have been ripped off and will need to contact my credit card company to try to recoup my money.
I wish that I had read some of the other complaints before making my purchase...
For anyone else reading this --BUYER BEWARE!!! You will likely NEVER be able to speak with a representative from this company for assistance.

• MindValley's response · May 14, 2019

Dear Jamiee,

I am Joyce, from Mindvalley team, I would like to follow up with you again about this information you left here. Our team can answer your inquiry immediately if the inquiry was received via our support channels. It is unfortunate that this platform was not prioritized during the period you left your feedback here. I am still willing to assist you further, I can only do this by checking your account details and do further investigation on what happened. I would like to apologize about your experience and we would like to set things right for you.

I am interested to help you further kindly contact me directly at [email protected]

Feel free to contact me at [email protected] if you or anyone reading
    this need any help. :)

Best Regards,

• Ca
    Cathy Layton Jan 09, 2019

The same exact thing has happened to me with the super brain quest. Paid for the quest and not able to access the information and no response from customer service. Terribly disappointed, my son is MAD at me, which is who I purchased the quest for; UNBELIEVABLE.

• Mi
    Mindvalley Support May 14, 2019

@Cathy Layton Dear Cathy,

I am Joyce, from Mindvalley team, I would like to follow up with you again about this information you left on this platform.I found your interaction details with one of our specialist and there was a difference on the email address you used since you were paying in behalf of your son. One of our team members provided you additional information during that time but we did not hear back from you.

It is unfortunate that this platform was not prioritized during the period you left your feedback here. I am still willing to assist you further. I would like to apologize about your experience and we would like to set things right for you. Please note that your access remains and you can continue with the course at any preferred time.

Feel free to contact me at [email protected] if you or anyone reading
    this need any help. :)

Best Regards,
    Joyce

[Resolved] debited my account after requesting cancellation

I needed to cancel my free trial. I was directed to request mindvalley cancel my trial, so I tried emailing and messaging them online. Today they went ahead and debited my account after I requested they cancel my free trial. I found a customer service number, but it rings and rings, and the call is ended at the voicemail. This is outrageous. I demand a refund now.

• MindValley's response · Jun 19, 2019

[Resolved] education course

Hi I have purchased the duality course and with lectures and strategies. I was impressed with Vishen wa...

[Resolved] eden energy medicine program

Very disappointed with Eden Energy Medicine Package ... Buyer Beware! I have four complaints about thi...

[Resolved] becoming limitless

I purchased the becoming limitless program that promised great customer support, though no one ever gets back to me. I've also learned that much of the content and “resources” I paid for in the program is actually available online for free! Additionally much of the content contains repeated stories about founder vishen lakhiani's life, along with his political opinions. There is very little offered in terms of new and helpful content.

I've done a lot of personal development seminars and this is by far this worst. They will not give a refund either. When I did finally call customer support since no response via email, the support staff was extremely rude.

• MindValley's response · Jun 19, 2019

Hello!

[Resolved] debited credit card without my permission

I bought a $1 trial, creative visualisation from mindvalley. I tried for 4 days to access the program but...

purchased quantum jumping online programme where no

I have made an online payment of 298$ for the online quantum jumping course by burt goldman . Astonishingly...

twice billing - two receipts received but not refunding

I have online purchased, Burt Goldman's Enlightenment Academy course. According to the said web site...

[Resolved] refund

I purchased a product from MindValley.com. The product had a 365 day refund. The product was missrepresented...