MindValleyTook my money five times without authorisation - no response from customer services

L Apr 02, 2020

On 1st April, I attempted to buy the Silva Life System - home based. On the first attempt it said my payment had declined. As this was my bank account and I have just been paid, I re-entered the information and tried again. I did this five times. Each time it said the payment had been declined and to try again. I had an alert from my bank to say that MindValley had made five deductions of £197 totalling nearly £1000.

I contacted Mind Valley who came back by email to say they had no record of my purchase and to come back with further information. I have done so, and have not received a response. I am getting desperate now, and worried I will not get my money back. It has nearly cleared my bank account. I am paying overdraft fees with more bills coming out. This is the second day of my emailing the company. I even called - from the UK which will cost a fortune - it rang out for ages, and then I got an answerphone. Not even a person then.

No one is coming back to me. This money was taken in error - effectively stolen and I do not trust this company who cannot come back on their own technical error immediately to rectify the issue.

I didn't even get the course I wanted, just a lot of overdraft fees and worry. This is my last resort and also a warning to other people thinking of purchasing a product with Mind Valley.

• Updated by lresort · Apr 03, 2020

Still no response by email to acknowledge this theft, neither has my money been returned. Day three.

• Updated by lresort · Apr 02, 2020

I have just read through the other messages on this forum and now I am getting very scared. I need this money back. It was taken without my permission or knowledge. It's theft.