MindValley — Took my money five times without authorisation - no response from customer services
On 1st April, I attempted to buy the Silva Life System - home based. On the first attempt it said my payment had declined. As this was my bank account and I have just been paid, I re-entered the information and tried again. I did this five times. Each time it said the payment had been declined and to try again. I had an alert from my bank to say that MindValley had made five deductions of £197 totalling nearly £1000.
I contacted Mind Valley who came back by email to say they had no record of my purchase and to come back with further information. I have done so, and have not received a response. I am getting desperate now, and worried I will not get my money back. It has nearly cleared my bank account. I am paying overdraft fees with more bills coming out. This is the second day of my emailing the company. I even called - from the UK which will cost a fortune - it rang out for ages, and then I got an answerphone. Not even a person then.
No one is coming back to me. This money was taken in error - effectively stolen and I do not trust this company who cannot come back on their own technical error immediately to rectify the issue.
I didn't even get the course I wanted, just a lot of overdraft fees and worry. This is my last resort and also a warning to other people thinking of purchasing a product with Mind Valley.
More MindValley Complaints & Reviews
- MindValley - refund
- MindValley - lifebook online course
- MindValley - becoming limitless
- MindValley LC — Burt Goldman's Enlightenment Academy - twice billing - two receipts received but not refunding
- Mindvalley Quantum Jumping - purchased quantum jumping online programme where no
- MindValley - mindvalley quests
- MindValley - mindvalley courses
- MindValley - the longevity blueprint course
- MindValley - debited my account after requesting cancellation
- MindValley - error - 'the media could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or because the format is not supported.'