MindValleyrefund

C Review updated:

I purchased a product from MindValley.com. The product had a 365 day refund. The product was missrepresented so unsatisfactory to me. I applied for a refund withing the 1st week of purchasing it. I have Emailed, sent snail mail and left multiple voicemessages. No one will return a call or correspond with me, and, they had the nerve to fraudulently charge another $66 to my card this last month.

RESOLVED

• MindValley's response · Jan 25, 2010

Hi Carol,

I am Sabri, the Chief Delighter for MindValley. I would like
    to assist you in resolving your issues.

Regarding the $66 charge, I am sure it was for our $1 trial,
    where you will be charged $1 initially and the balance ($66)
    7 days later if you decided to keep it. We will not and was
    never authorized to charge any card without the card owner's
    consent.

If you can write to me at [email protected], I will be happy
    to personally give your issue my attention and send you back your
    refund. Indeed your purchase was covered by the 365 days guarantee
    and we always honor our guarantee.

I would also like to check with you the address and phone number
    you use to contact us. Most probably that informations need to be updated.
    I am sorry for all the inconvenience caused, I look forward in giving our
    customer a more enjoyable life changing experience. :)

Feel free to contact me at [email protected] if you or anyone reading
    this need any help. :)

Best Regards

Sabri

• Ph
    Philomena Shiels Sep 07, 2019

I purchased a training programme on 23rd February. Sadly I never received anything from you.
    Reference [protected] for £230.43
    Please advise how I can get a refund as I did not receive the services promised.
    Kind regards
    Philomena Shiels

• Bi
    Bill T Realty Sep 02, 2018

Order a book over a year ago, never received it. No responce from the company.

• Ca
    Cal Helitack Jan 12, 2017

I recently purchased a course thru Mindvalley. After purchasing the course and during the 30 day trial period I found the course offered $70 cheaper on an affiliate link site. I emailed their "Top Customer Support Team" with the details explained that they had this situation and that I could cancel and rejoin thru the affiliate site and save myself $70. The "happieness manager" That established contact with me was unable to comprehend what I just explained, it took her several days to reply and then when she did it was like she never read my email. I asked that they credit me $70 for my not taking the steps to cancel and rejoin and for making them aware of this flaw. What did happen during the time this "Gipsy" happieness manager put me on ice, was they closed the backdoor. After apx.3 weeks of back and forth buffoonary, I get a new happieness mgr. who says Gipsey is no longer with them and she will now be taking care of me, it appears as though shes on her game, that is until i get notice that they tried to bill me for $70 and it didnt go thru. I asked "what the heck?" She claimed to be dealing with it and now, on a Friday. They cancelled me..no sign of a refund..nada..worst customer service ever, ever, ever! They tout themselves as having great customer sevice but let me tell you, most people with this level of incompetence would be belly up by now. Horrible!

• Ke
    keridwen Jan 02, 2017

Currently waiting for a call back to get a promised refund. They said it was 30 day guarantee. I'm getting nervous that no one is going to answer my e-mails or texts and lo and behold I will have passed the 30 day mark. I did not feel like the course was working for me. The customer service is not as promised. No one answers and you are asked to leave a message but then they hang up. I think they call them happiness consultants? I am not happy.

• Ev
    Eva Paclíková Nov 30, 2016

Hi, I also tried to return a product I bought last week, I sent them email on Saturday asking to return the program as I have realised it is not for me. I haven't heard from them since and it seems quite hard to get through to them in any way. As I bought and kept some other programs so I still hope they will get back to me with this one program which doesn't satisfy me. They promise 90 days return back so lets see if they ever reply to my request. I will post back in a couple of days or if I hear from them. Eva, Czech Republic

• Ge
    Gerry7287 Aug 28, 2016

I wanted to use the money back guarantee a few weeks ago because I can no longer afford to pay for this program. I was injured on the job and I don't know when I'm going to get back to work. As I am no longer making the wages I was before, I requested to opt out, but I was told it was past the request date and the person I was talking to said there would be no more charges to my account, because he said it was all paid up. I was persuaded to keep the program as long as there were no more payments. Now I find in my gmail that an additional payment of 119.00 USD has been made on my account, which works out to 154.64 Canadian. This was unexpected, Pursuant to what I was told, and I cannot afford this payment because there are some bills I can no longer pay, as I am on a very tight budget through my reduced income. I am also very upset about being told that this was all paid up, when in reality, I am not, or this payment was made in error. I am hoping for a full refund in the hopes mindvalley will comply in good faith if they want to keep me as a client in the future.

@Gerry7287 Dear Eva
    I am Joyce from Mindvalley Support, on behalf of Mindvalley, I want to extend my sincerest apologies for the negative experience, Eva. I personally would like to assist you further and I can do that if you contact me via [email protected] We have received reports that some customers contact us on other Mindvalley email addresses like [email protected], which is only used for sending information and this may have caused some issues.

In behalf of MIndvalley we are truly sorry for this inconvenience.

• Sk
    Skye.xoxo Aug 02, 2015

I was given accesses to a free promotional webinar, which I was unable to watch at the time. "No biggie...they have replays, " I thought to myself. So I waited for the replay email to come through.

So, I get the replay link in my inbox, and to my surprise, it sends me to a signup page. I somehow find a page of alternative short-links (and for a moment, think I've struck gold and can watch the webinar at last) but they all tell me to go find the link in my email.

Getting frustrated, I emailed the website through which I was offered this course (Biddy Tarot) and the website itself (Mindvalley Academy)...and nobody has replied. All I get is spam-level emails from Mindvalley Academy, begging me to sign up for a paid course. Lovely!

I'm not dropping money on a course that I might not be able to access if I can't catch it live. Any company who has time to spam my inbox, but doesn't have the time to reply to my support ticket is not one I trust.

To me it seems like a giant info gathering scam and I advise you to steer clear!

Don't waste your time...and especially don't waste your money. If something goes wrong, trying to get hold of someone will be like pulling teeth (notice how the only way the above person who was screwed out of money got some action taken, was by complaining online?). They are extremely untrustworthy.

I have three words to describe them:

SCAM! SCAM! SCAM!

@Skye.xoxo Dear Skye.xoxo,

We appreciate you for bringing this issue to our attention. We are always looking for ways to better our service, and your feedback is an important part of that process. This process has helped us evolved and if you are interested you may visit http://www.mindvalley.com/
    As of this month we have implemented additional reviews on our current processes and we are looking forward to address any pressing concerns that customers encounter. I have recently joined the team and we have made a total transformation since 2015.

I apologize for any inconvenience you experienced. Should you need help in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me directly, as I will be very happy to assist you personally with anything you need.

• Gr
    grandbanksguy Jul 19, 2015

I have been a Mindvalley subscriber since 2013. I have purchased the silva method and Burt Goldmans quantum jumping from them. They are a 100% customer service oriented company. If you dont want to continue to receive correspondence from them just uncheck all the boxes. of course Vishen will come on the screen to persuade you to stay but they dont force you to stay subscribed

@grandbanksguy Dear Grandbanksguy,
    I am Joyce from Mindvalley Support, on behalf of Mindvalley, I want to appreciate you for taking the time to send a positive feedback this has been long over due. We are always looking for ways to better our service, and your feedback is an important part of that process.
    As of this month we have implemented additional reviews on our current processes and we are looking forward to address any pressing concerns that customers encounter. I have recently joined the team and we have made a total transformation since 2015 and we thank you as you are instrumental to this.

Should you need help in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me directly, please contact me via [email protected] as I will be very happy to assist you with anything you need.

• Ge
    geoffreyf Aug 12, 2010

Mindvalley is a spammer. I've submitted multiple of their spams to block lists. The spam they sent is to people with no prior contact with them and thus meets the legal definition of spam. I am not surprised that spammers are cheating people, it goes with the teritory.

"Chief Delighter", what a crock. You are delighting yourself, nobody else. If you want to be honest, DO NOT SEND PROMOTIONAL MAIL TO PEOPLE YOU NEVER HAVE DONE BUSINESS WITH BEFORE. That just screams spam.

Mindvalley is a known spammer. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM.

@geoffreyf Dear Geoffreyf,
    I am Joyce from Mindvalley Support, on behalf of Mindvalley, I want to extend my sincerest apologies for the negative experience. I am sorry if the program you purchased did not meet your expectations and your feedback has been raised to our team for review.
    As of this month we have implemented additional reviews on our current processes and we are looking forward to address any pressing concerns that customers encounter. I have recently joined the team and we have made a total transformation since 2010