MGM Resorts Internationalslots

R Oct 31, 2018

My client number is [protected]. On 10/30/18 at 9:15 PM I was playing my usual slot game at MGM in Springfield, and I got 12 free spins during the play, which during the 12 free spins I won 12 other free spins which netted me a total of $236. Then the machine showed an error message and my balance was recalculated to $20.50. I called for service, but after 15 minutes of waiting I left in a huff, determined to never return. I can't afford to lose my winning due to a machine error, but it says on the machine that all malfunctions void play, so I am not left with a leg to stand on. Thanks MGM!

• Updated by Ray Spear · Nov 09, 2018

UPDATE - I complained to MGM Springfield, and received no response as of today. I have given up on going there. I shredded my card. The machines don't pay out crap anyways. Anybody else notice that? Mohegan Sun and Foxwoods are an hour or more away, but they at least pay out, and have many $1, 000 machines to boot. I will spend the extra gas and time as it is well worth my $$.

• Updated by Ray Spear · Nov 15, 2018

I heard from MGM today. They gave me $100.00 and said they couldn't find a malfunction reported. I know I saw clearly across the machine a malfunction message, and I gave them my customer number, the date, the time, and the machine...so I don't know why they couldn't find it. Better than nothing I suppose.

Good afternoon Mr. Spear,
    We had our slot operations team look into this matter further. We were not able to find a malfunction logged on the machine. We are truly sorry that this has happened and that there was a delay in response from our team. As a gesture of good will and to thank you for your patronage and bringing this matter to our attention, we have credited your M life rewards cards with $100 FREEPlay. We hope in the future when you visit us, that you have a much improved experience. In addition, we have forwarded the service shortfall that you experienced to our slots leadership so we can work to improve the wait times for slot representative. We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again in the future. Please let us know if we can provide further assistance.

Best Regards,