MetroPCSthe customer service and false advertising

A Jul 13, 2018 Review updated:

I went into metro today in Haltom city Texas off beach across from boost mobile. Was thinking about switching over when I went in the lady who assisted me was rude I asked what deals they had with iPhone 6 she told me they didn't carry them. They only carry new models and they the didn't have any deals with any iphones. I asked why they had iPhone 6 in display them if they don't carry it. That's false advertising and she then very rudely told me I could take it up with corp. office. Website says that if u switch I can get free iPhone se but yet they don't carry old phones only new models. So that makes no sense. I will not be taken busy with metro. Very rude customer service . Think y'all need to have training on how to be have good people skills.

• U
      Nov 10, 2019

metro by T-Mobile advertises free Amazon Prime, Google One and McAfeee anti-virus. After you buy the service and equipment then send you home to do the registration of Amazon Prime, Google One and McAfee anti-virus. Amazon Prime registers fine, Google One registers fine and McAfee anti-virus registers fine. Here's the catch! After a month goes by your Amazon Prime stops working, why? Because they say in their "Terms and Conditions, " which is not on their big advertisement at the stores or their ads, that only one (1) account is the one that needs to be registered and then shared. So now you have "breached" their terms and condition and get no Amazon Prime. BEWARE! I am not going to add more drama to my life, but if someone wants to report this to BBB maybe they will stop this SCAM.