Metro PCS In Georgia — poor customer service
To everyone who's a current metro pcs phone user and you're having a "difficult time" getting through to "real customer service representatives" here's some information just for you.
I want everyone to know this even if you're not currently living in georgia, all cities or states currently have a "regional metro pcs headquarters" location, so look up your own headquarters in your city or state online.
For those metro pcs phone users in the state of georgia or atlanta, here's the current phone number where you can call and speak to real decision makers who can solve any problems you're currently having with your service with metro pcs.
Metro pcs regional headquarters phone number and contact name for georgia:
Contact name: sheree
Contact phone number: [protected]
If anyone here regardless of what city or state you're living in is having a problem finding your regional headquarters info in your own city or state, use the number above to find out what your metro pcs regional headquarters phone number is where you live.
I hope this info above helps you all out, so now you don't have to call that bogus 1-800 number for metro pcs customer service, because the last thing that number gives is customer service.
More Metro PCS In Georgia Complaints & Reviews
- BillMatrix / Metro Pcs - can't pay bill - won't take debit card
- Metro PCS - unauthorized over charges, no customer service!
- Metro PCS - they suck
- Qpay - Metro PCS - payment processing
- Metro PCS - scam billing!
- Metro PC - my plan
- MetroPCS Watertown MA Store Manager Julius Yaldo - two phones for two lines offer was not honored.
- Metro PCS - can't get a paper bill or internet & my text msgs come back to back
- Metro PCS - customer service/ negative employee performance
- Metro PCS - cellphone insurance and customer care representative misleading information