Metro by T-Mobile — crappy service
I bought a NEW Foxx phone on July 2nd. On July 3rd I brought it back to the store because it would not ring either when calls came in or no dial tone when I tried to call out. To get any ring tone I had to turn off the phone and restart it 6-7 times. I ended up taking it back 4 times to All American Wireless at 45200 Ford Rd. in Canton, MI. 48187 (734) 667-3305. On my last time in...I smashed the phone outside and threw it back in the store. If anyone looks at the complaints and reviews on this store they will see that I am ot the only customer this happened to. What good is a cell phone that doesnt ring.? I feel Metro owes me a new phone. Personally...I dont care...Ill NEVER shop at metro or t mobile again. Anyone can call me on [protected] if they like. Or they can email me at [protected]@gmail.com.
More Metro by T-Mobile Complaints & Reviews
- Vesta T-Mobile - unauthorized credit card charges
- Metro by T-Mobile - where's my rebate?
- Metro by T-Mobile - don't pay the insurance
- T-Mobile - t-mobile lies and cannot be trusted!
- Metro by T-Mobile - 4g data
- Metro by T-Mobile - my mobile hotspot
- T Mobile - unauthorized withdrawal amount
- T-Mobile - Valley Mall - mis-leading and false advertisment
- T-Mobile - unreliable and inadequate service
- T-Mobile - false charges