Menardsflooring

L Apr 16, 2019

DO NOT buy flooring from Menards! They will not work with you on problems you have had with it. I had contractors place the flooring and followed all of the correct measures and the adhesive was a complete failure. Menards won't refund me a dollar. I had an inspector from the flooring company come out and Menards still failed to help me in any matter. I will not ever purchase a single product from the store again. I will use Home Depot from here on out. Horrible customer service and horrible products.