Having problems with Menards?

Menards reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jan 2, 2007. The latest review Lack information and updates on material order was posted on Sep 23, 2021. The latest complaint handicap customer service was resolved on Oct 17, 2019. Menards has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 524 reviews. Menards has resolved 101 complaints.

Menards Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 880 6318 (Customer Service)
+1 800 871 2800 (Menards BIG Card)
5101 Menard Drive
Eau Claire, Wisconsin

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Menards Customer Service. Initial Menards complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Menards above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Menards. Discuss the issues you have had with Menards and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Menards Complaints & Reviews, Page 17

Menards — online pay, menards pulls and customer picks up

Menards Alpine NW Grand Rapids, MI. This morning. May 7. I purchased materials online for a job in progre...

Menardsservice at menards in celina ohio

On May 1 around 11:00 AM, I was checking out with about $400 in merchandise. My bank of America card would not process for some reason (although it works fine every where else). After several attempts, the lead associate came over and just started to work with the cashier to clear the transaction and another associate pulled the cart out of line. No one said a thing to me, as to how long they could hold it or if they could do a manual input on the card etc.I found the experience personally embarrassing since I have never had a card rejected. Way to to treat customers Menards.

Menards — menards protection plan

I purchased a 70 Pint Dehumidifier, item # 6235212, for $169, on 4/16/17. At the time of purchase I wa...

Sturtevant

Menards — co-worker

I was at the Menards in Manitowoc WI at around 11 am. I was in the hardware department and a women wa...

Menardsripoff, lies

I received a sales paper stating that the evergreens I wanted to purchase was going on sale the following day. I called the Menards in Tinley Park, IL if they offered price adjustment on items. The person I spoke to said, "yes, you may purchase them today and just bring in your receipt tomorrow and we will give you a price adjustment." That is what I did, I purchased 8 evergreens on Saturday, they went on sale Sunday, so I went in for the price adjustment. The price adjustment that they gave me was $42 in the form of a STORE CREDIT! If the manager had told me that it was in the form of store credit, I would have waited for Sunday to purchase the evergreens. If this is your policy, then fine, but that should be said when a person calls originally.
    What a rip off. I will be saving BIG MONEY AT MENARDS by not spending it there any longer.

Menardslack of service from employees

I was in Menards at 12701 Middlebelt Rd, Livonia, MI 48150 on April 20, 2017 at 8 pm to purchase some pluming parts and white shelving for a project I have at home. I went to get brackets at 99 cents each and they only had 1 left. So I decided to look for an employee to see if there were any high up on the rafters or in back storage. I walked thru a quarter of the store and never did I see 1 employee. I could have robbed the place and no one would have known. You should get the buttons to page a worker like Lowe's does. i finally said "forget it" and I went to check out and the cashier, Toni was very rude. The sign at check-out said to put the cart in one spot and cashier would take the items out. So I did just as the sign said and she taps the very small counter and tells me to put the items up there. I softly said that isn't what the sign says and she didn't say a work. I'm guessing Toni is lazy. Now I will give her credit for telling me about the 11% rebate that I already know about. That is the only reason I went to Menards and not across the street to Home Depot. But as she told me, she was rude about it. I'm sure in here eyes she was being helpful. But one doesn't have to be firm with others to be helpful.

I will look for the shelving brackets elsewhere. I don't care if I pay more for them. I was going to purchase wall tile for my bathroom as well from Menards but again, I will go across the street to Home Depot now.

I was very dissatisfied with my visit there. That store needs more employees or don't let them take their brake all at once. I don't see me ever shopping there or at any other Menards again. You have lost my business and I have a lot to give as I am flipping several houses.

Thank you for your time.

Menards — bagged brown mulch

I bought 42 bag of the brown mulch that was on sale a couple weeks ago. I was very happy with the price at 5...

Menards — tore manager @ muskegon location

On 4/9/17 I was in your Muskegon location and was looking for the entrance mat that cost $10. I ran into...

Menards — 11% price adjustment rebate

I bought a mattress set that was on sale thru Dec. 31, 2016. I bought it on the 14th, the 11% rebate started...

Lake Ozark

Menards — employee

I went to Menards last week in the late evening at the Maplewood 55109 location. Only to witness a female...

Menards — false advertising

Was ready to purchase $1200.00 worth of laminate flooring at the NW Menards in Wichita, KS. When I went to...

Menardsemployees

I was shopping in the Traverse City Menard's store yesterday, Thursday, 3/16/2017 between noon and 12:30 pm. I was in and out of most aisles as I was pricing a project.
        As I passed by a portion of the tool dept. I noticed a young lady probably in her early twenties flirting with two male employees. What caught my attention was that she was in a similar situation when I had been in the strore a few weeks earlier.
        As I shopped my trip took me to the edge of the mill work dept. where I picked up a small piece of Lexan, it was not priced. As there was no one to ask in the dept., I took it over to the tool dept. desk. Well, there in all her welcoming splendor was the young debutante from earlier entertaining yet another young suitor.
        I made my presence known and the suitor merely looked at me. I asked if I could get a price for the Lexan. Obviously perturbed by my interruption, he nodded in a given direction and in a pissed off tone said, " There's a scanner right there."

Now maybe it's your policy to make sure everyone has ample socializing time with the sex of there choice. But the next time some punk does that to me he or she will be in a seizure on the floor.

• Ra
            raistlin83 Mar 31, 2017

yeah and you will get #### raped in prison when they send you there for assault control your temper

Menardsmy front door

I've already sent you pics...done that been ther! If you notice in the pics I've enclosed, the window panel is upside down per one of your associates suggestions! BRILLIANCE! Please note my SARCASM!!! After my first complaint, I was sent the frame around the window! As you can see from the additional pics, the frame is not, nor has not been the issue! The frame is, and always has been intact! It IS THE WINDOW!!! It's like a pancake, TIME TO FLIP???? LOL. Since you have NEVER stood by your product, we will be replacing ALL our Mastercraft doors...total of 5...and trust me, they won't be yours!

my front door
          my front door

Menardsdamaged products, menards employees that do not care.

I special ordered a bath vanity on [protected], picked it up on [protected], got it home and unpacked it, the marble top was chipped on the corners and had a crack all the way across it. I took it back and ask for the manager, he was helping me until someone he knew came in and he worked with them before finishing with me. I told him that we had waited two weeks on this vanity and would appreciate if they could improve on the delivery time. Menards does not call or notify of when the orders come in. I bought drywall and the edges are damaged, the persons helping load the material operate the forklifts way too fast and rely on the customer too help load the material. The store is under construction and the help must think that you know right where to go and what their procedures are. Most of the problems are in the pickup annex to the store.

Menards — doors/damaging truck

We ordered doors at your Menards store in Glendale Heights, IL and when we went to pick them up (supposedly...

Menardsreturn store 3057

I bought 4 bails of blown in insulation and rented a machine drove 45 min back home hooked up machine there were no clamps to hold the hose on I got 1/4 of a bail in and the hose blew off filling my room with insulation I took the machine back they refunded the machine back on my card in which i'm still waiting for it to show up on my bank acct. and was told that because I wrote a check I had to wait 6 days it has ben 6 days now they tell me it is 7 days i just spent 4000 dollars there on appliances and if i have this much trouble getting MY MONEY BACK how much will i have getting them fixed i will definitely be shopping at lowes from now on and am debating weather to return fridge and stove and going to lowes for them as well

Menards — hurt my son due to menard's negligence

My son was hurt badly when a door that was leaning with another door tripped and hit him on his forehead. He...

Menardsholiday time lights

I purchased 5 sets of indoor/outdoor chasing lights in which I lay on my grass for an added effect on my display. All 5 sets quit working after the first rain in which i took back and exchanged them. Sure enough the next rain had the same effect. Because I bought them in October and had the first problem a month later "3 days after putting them out" the next rain was after 30 days so they wouldn't take them back. The lights i used before was from Lowes and lasted me 10 years and 1 of the 5 finally quit working last year so I thought i would get new ones. Similarly 1 of the 3 $70 dollar outdoor trees has already quit as well. That's $120 that I wasted on these products. This is the first complaint I've ever written but my goodness, this is pathetic merchandise to say the least.

Menards — returns

I purchased items on Tuesday, which included a case of anti-freeze in which you were only allowed to purchase...

Menards — special orders and store personal

My wife and my self came in to special order a counter top for our kitchen Island. Alexandria in the counter...