The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Melaleuca — big scam
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Melaleuca is a scam. First they tell you can make tons of money referring friends, but what they don't tell you is you have to buy from them at least $60 dollars worth of products a month not including shipping and these purchase must be made every month or they send you a box of supplies you do not want or need and charge you anyways. Before you can even shop at their site you must pay a membership fee. Which is total ridiculous? I was a member for four months and never earned a dime. How could I since I have to get 3-8 people to shop with them for at least 3 months before I could receive a commission. Unless you have tons of friends with tons of cash. I wouldn't even give this site a chance. They don't even tell you how to leave. You have to go through many Channels that are really long and full of hassle to get yourself uninvolved. In my opinion it a big SCAM!
More Melaleuca Complaints & Reviews
- Melaleuca - online scam!
- Melaleuca - terrible experience!
- Melaleuca - bought the vitamins and I got very sick from them
- Melaleuca - points/ dollar amount
- Melaleuca - can't cancel
- Melaleuca - didn't honor a credit
- Melaleuca - unfair suspend of my account more than 3 months
- Melaleuca - scam and watch your bank account
- Melaleuca - taking money from my account without permission
- Melaleuca - wasn't happy