Meijerhorrible employees and experience

H

Hi my name is Crystal and on July 1st I went with my family to the store and we were walking from the baby section to the dog food and I slipped in what looked like pop and almost fell. There were three employees right there that watched and did do anything or even see if I was ok. I just had a baby on June 27th and I was pushing a cart with my 4 day old and my 2 year old and your employees can't even ask if I was ok. I ended up throwing a blood clot from my uterus causing me to bleed very bad and severe pelvic pain. I have never had such a bad experience at Meijer until now.

RESOLVED