Meijercoffee bean machines taken out of the stores

P Nov 01, 2018

Please! Bring back the coffee bean machines...they belong there...they have been there for years and now you took them away. I just purchased a new grinder for home and was enjoying the different beans. quite a few people I have talked with are not happy with your decision to remove the machines.

Is it that you didn't have enough people to take care of them, like refilling, etc? then I asked some of the employee's and one said that the sales were down and there was a problem with keeping the area clean, etc.

I would like to tell you that I love the Meijer stores...but, there are certain other issues that I have with stocking the shelves. I am a short person and hard to reach the top shelf. I have to look around for a tall person, and of course they oblige when I kindly ask for their help and reach for what I can not. It would be great to designate a couple TALL employees to go around all of the isles and take inventory of the top shelves and bring the items forward...I have seen even the handicapped try reaching for their groceries...so if you could please help me out...that would be wonderful!