Megabusleaving on time for the first time without waiting for reserved seat passengers

A

We were a party of three, and we literally paid $240 to your company for our trip to New York from Providence, including the return trip. I have been a loyal costumer even though my trust was shaken by the lateness of services multiple times I still preferred Megabus, yet recently I'm further questioning if I'm making the right choice. Every single time that I took megabus the bus was late. 10mins, 15mins, an hour... Multiple times. This time I thought the bus would still wait for the reserved seat passengers, as it usually seems to do, and I saw the bus leaving right in front of my eyes! I literally missed the bus with two of my friends by a minute!!! The lady there said that our tickets were non-refundable and that we had to wait for the other bus that was at around 2pm if we didn't want to get a new ticket again. The problem with that was that we didn't sleep for 26 hours waiting for YOUR bus and waiting more was NOT an option. Therefore we left and took another bus with another company. I am very upset with this situation, and you should know that you are losing a loyal costumer here. I don't think I can keep up with your inconsistencies...

• Ay
    Ayse Melis Goksan Nov 24, 2016

Please DISREGARD this I totally misunderstood the layout and couldn't find a way to delete this, so made a second correct one. Sorry I'm very new to this. My apologies!