Megabuscustomer deservice

I have been mistreated by MegaBus customer service. Their service is notorious. On top of that, they wasted my time.

I waited for 1.5 hours at the south station in Boston to catch the bus to NYC. There was no megabus agent at the gate to ask any questions. I called the company to reschedule, but they told me to go to the ticketing counter, so I left the line to rebook my trip. Ticket counter was closed.

So I went home and call the customer service again, and waited for 30 min to speak to someone. Finally, a woman answered, and I asked her to rebook my ticket, but she refused to do, and she hang up on me. I called them again, and waited another 30 min, but nobody picked up the phone.

If they list the number as "customer service" phone number, they should provide service, instead of hanging up the phone. It is unacceptable and the most unprofessional service I have ever received. First of all, if the passengers are still waiting for the bus, the ticket counter should be open for service, or at least the gate agent should be present at all time. Second of all, NO customer service should hang up on customer. NO business should continue to operate with this kind of service.

• Se
    seeds91 Jul 31, 2010

Hi,

I just experienced bad customer service by a customer service agent in Chicago. How do we shut down a company that does not treat people with respect and compassion? Companies like this should not be in business. I find it a shame that this type of treatment is acceptable behavior when you are trying to save some money on transportation.