Medihelppoor service on a patient that was submitted for an emergency operation

N Oct 17, 2018

Yesterday Night my Husband was taken to the Springs Parklands Hospital due to that he passed out while taking a bath.He was complaining of Lower pain on the right side of the Pelvic area.The Emergency Doctor looked at him and contacted the Specialist Surgeon Dr C.Snowdowne due to that my husband saw him a few months ago due to being referred by our GP Dr.Doorgha.

He was admitted in the Surgical Ward due for a emergency operation the next morning.
We were told that the Theater and the Hospital was waiting for the Authorization.

The Lady by the name Brenda Piper was assigned to work with the Investigation due to that we are only 6 months on the Medical Aid.We were told that they will speed up the process because it is a emergency.

By 12:00 pm a Lady from the accounts department told my husband that they are going to ask him to leave the hospital because he is there without any Authorization and did not make a 50% deposit payment.

We then phoned the Dr to Discharged my husband because we do not have that Big amount of money in our accounts.

Now I phoned the Medical Aid once again to here how far the Investigation is and I was told that BRENDA PIPER went home at 15:00 pm.SO what about my husbands operation what about the pain that he has.

Petro Scherman told the operator to tell me that she knows about the Case and she will sort it out tomorrow.

THIS TO ME IS VERY UNACCEPTABLE BECAUSE WE PAY ALMOST R8000.00 PER MONTH AND THIS IS THE SERVICE WE GET.

If I do not receive the Auth Number by tomorrow I WILL MAKE this Public.

There are better Medical Aids out there But we Choose to use your service and we get a Slap in the Face Because you cannot No wait WILL not help and Emergency pasient.

I can be contacted at [protected] if you want to make me a happy client and want me to stay