Menu
Fidelity Life Association Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Fidelity Life Association
reviews and complaints

www.fidelitylife.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

2.5 27 Reviews

How responsive is Fidelity Life Association's customer service?

8 Resolved
5 Unresolved
Good 👍
Fidelity Life Association is generally doing well in dealing with customer problems, which is nice to see! But there is still a lot of work to be done (for example, responding to all incoming complaints). We suggest reviewers take some time to understand how exactly the company operates. Reading other customers' experiences can also give insight into how Fidelity Life Association handles challenging situations.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Fidelity Life Association has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Write a review File a complaint

Fidelity Life Association reviews and complaints 27

Filter reviews by rating
2 reviews
12 reviews
Sort by:

Newest Fidelity Life Association reviews and complaints

Fidelity Life Association Trixie B.Simply the best

Trixie B.Simply the best. I cant recommend this company enough. Knowledgeable and careful explaining all the intricacies of insurance made me confident in the policy that I had purchased. Impeccable service.

A. Nienow
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

The best insurance company! Super helpful from the very beginning. Responsive, reliable and affordable.

B. Smitham
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Best insurance company hands down. Helped me stay covered when I couldn't afford my other premium. They found me the exact coverage I needed at a price I could afford.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Fidelity Life Association Been in the insurance business 48 years, worked with over 40 companies, This company is the WORST!

Been in the insurance business 48 years, worked with over 40 companies, This company is the WORST! It took 1 hour 31 minutes, 12 different "reps" to get ONE piece of paper, got disconnected 8 times! Unbelievable!

A. Murray
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I had term life insurance with them. My credit card had expired, and I forgot to change it with them. My mistake. So they sent me a letter saying I had 30 days to change it with them or my policy would be canceled. Fair enough. The only problem? I couldnt change it on the website! It wouldnt allow me to! So I called. And called. And called. I could not get ahold of anyone! I understand COVID and having a shortage of staff but they also open at 8am and close at 6pm ET ***. so if you work within those hours, good luck getting ahold of them. I sent them emails (3 to be exact) and they called me after the third one, at noon on a work day. After all this, I decided my money would be spent better elsewhere. I allowed the policy to lapse. Their customer service shows how they do business. I went with State Farm because they have great customer service! Also, I didnt want my family dealing with them trying to pull something on them in case something were to happen to me. Avoid like the plague if I were you!

C. Wehner
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

This company is ***. If I could leave an negative start, I would. Clearly stated with the agent that I need a life term insurance for the loan purpose. They said after the policy is generated, I could do that easy. Guess what, I missed the closing date, the seller was mad at h*** They refused to talk to my lender to straight thing out. They required documents that wouldn't be available if the loan was not closed. Contact them to cancel my policy since I could not afford another closing day delay. They gave me a form to fill out. Guess what, request denied because they don't accept electronic signature. Then why the h*** they accept electronic signature when I signed the damned policy. And then to make it better, they double my premium after that. No S Do yourself a favor, pay a little extra and get a better service. This company is running by a whole bunch of greedy kids who has no idea what they are doing.STAY AWAY AT ALL COST!

D
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Fidelity Life Association I get constantly spammed by different emails from this place

I get constantly spammed by different emails from this place. I try to unsubscribe but get more! It's insane and the emails say a third party markets. I don't know about you but I don't want to be associated with spamming

Read full review of Fidelity Life Association and 3 comments
3 comments
J
J
J. Auer
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Fidelity Life Association is not a good company at all. I was about to start a policy for life insurance, the policy was suppose to start May 5th. I called on April 26 ,2021 to cancel before first payment and they said that the policy was cancelled. They still took out in May and June . I called them today June 7,2021 and the guy said that I did not cancel and was very rude, He said that I did not call to cancel. They took June payment took out Friday and I could not call over the weekend so I called today and he is telling me that I could not get a refund of either month. He said that he is sending me a package to request a refund and mail back to them, so chances are I will not get any money back, I would not recommend this company to a snake for coverage.

E. Windler

E. Sauer
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Is Fidelity Life Association legit?

Our verdict: Fidelity Life Association has achieved a rare feat of perfection in legitimacy, as per the rigorous analysis conducted by Complaints Board. This achievement underscores Fidelity Life Association's position as a benchmark of trust and quality within its industry. Users and clients of Fidelity Life Association can engage with its offerings, confident in the knowledge that they are dealing with a top-tier, fully legitimized company.

Fidelity Life Association earns 100% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Fidelity Life Association achives 100% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for Fidelity Life Association. The company provides a physical address, 3 phone numbers, and 2 emails, as well as 4 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

Fidelity Life Association has received 2 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

Fidelitylife.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Fidelitylife.com you are considering visiting, which is associated with Fidelity Life Association, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.

Several positive reviews for Fidelity Life Association have been found on various review sites. While this may be a good sign, it is important to approach these reviews with caution and consider the possibility of fake or biased reviews.

Fidelity Life Association website is deemed to be popular and indicating that it receives a high volume of traffic. It is important to be cautious when using a highly trafficked website, as it may be a target for cybercriminals looking to exploit vulnerabilities or steal personal information.

Fidelitylife.com regularly updates its policies to reflect changes in laws, regulations. These policies are easy to find and understand, and they are written in plain language that is accessible to all customers. This helps customers understand what they are agreeing to and what to expect from Fidelity Life Association.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Fidelity Life Association protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
Z
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Fidelity Life Association They try to act like they are not charging for a Whole life policy attached

They try to act like they are not charging for a Whole life policy attached. (Junk) Then they want you to record your statements over and over to confirm that that are billing you for this. Then you can not cancel policy until whole life policy is mature.

Read full review of Fidelity Life Association and 3 comments
3 comments
T. Boyle
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

If i could i would give ZERO STARS! This life insurance company was very hard to find and get a hold of, I found them by coming to ComplaintsBoard.com. The person that sold me the insurance told me that at any time I could cancel the insurance and I would get my full refund back, eight years later I want all my money back which was almost $4000 and they are only going to give me $500 back. At the end it turns out too good to be true what they sell you for this life insurance, they also sold me the insurance for $40 a month which today is around the $20 range in 2021

I
I
I. Rogahn

K
K
K. Wiza
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

If there was a star less than one, I would have chosen that. I initially inquired about life insurance policies for both my husband and myself. Our agent was *** who gave quotes for each of us. I heard from *** the next day to let us know that the quote he gave me for my husband was much more expensive than he originally quoted. After hearing that information I emailed *** to let him know that my husband and I would not be able to afford the quote. I thanked him for his time. Was I in for a shock! *** went ahead WITHOUT my verbal or written approval. Immediately my bank account showed that $137 was taken out as the first installment on a policy that I did *** agree to. I emailed him immediately. His response was that he would talk to one of his supervisors to see what he could do. He said that all supervisors were busy and for me to call ***. They had no idea of this issue or what to do about it. On top of all that, I was informed through another email that I would now have to pay quarterly. Again without any approval from me $433 would come out by June !st! Working with this company has been a nightmare! Working with *** was the worst. This entire process has been beyond stressful. Why a company would hire a person and not provide adequate training simply make a sale is beyond me. NEVER will I do business with this company and I plan to use all megaphones afforded to me let other potential victims know this is not the company for you and certainly not this agent.

Fidelity Life Association replied to this review.

Fidelity Life Association Continuous email spamming without the ability to unsubscribe or contact anyone is a pretty clear indicator that this is a less than reputable

Continuous email spamming without the ability to unsubscribe or contact anyone is a pretty clear indicator that this is a less than reputable company. It is ridiculous and the one star is nearly a nod to the fact that somehow, they must be an actual company of some sort.

M
Fidelity Life Association replied to this review.

Fidelity Life Association I THINK THEY ARE STEALING MY MONEY ONLINE **** TOLD ME HOW TO CANCEL MY POLICY I DID THAT NOW THEY SAY MY HUSBAND HAS TO SIGN FOR MY REFUND I

I THINK THEY ARE STEALING MY MONEY ONLINE *** TOLD ME HOW TO CANCEL MY POLICY I DID THAT NOW THEY SAY MY HUSBAND HAS TO SIGN FOR MY REFUND I CAN FIND THAT NO PLACE EXCEPT DIVORCE THIS IS WRONG AND STEALING DON'T DO INSURANCE WITH FIDELETY LIFE INSURANCE I HAVE BEEN ROBBED ALMOST 40 DOLLARS

Fidelity Life Association The agent *** lied about the amount

The agent *** lied about the amount. I found out the actual amount after receiving the policy in mail.Customer service is s*** to top it off.Do yourself a favor and find a n honest insurance company. They dragged it out for months even though I called to cancel repeatedly. Zero stars is more appropriate.

Fidelity Life Association *** V

V. *** rep I spoke with was very helpful when I called in to get help with my life insurance. He answered all of my questions in detail and honestly. I have since referred many people to Fidelity and will continue to do so. Everyone who Ive sent their way has only but the best things to say. Trust me people, dont waste your time with other insurance companies. ***se guys are the real deal.

D
Fidelity Life Association replied to this review.

Fidelity Life Association I think that it's wrong that somebody could do that to someone and I would like to have my money returned to me I don't have much as it is and

I think that it's wrong that somebody could do that to someone and I would like to have my money returned to me I don't have much as it is and then for them to take what little I have I don't even have my own home for God's sake I thought maybe I would be able to leave my children something when I passed away Now I really have nothing to give them Thanks to fidelity life association I could have been paying life insurance with a real agent my heart is broken ?

V
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Fidelity Life Association Fidelity Life Association is not a good company at all

Fidelity Life Association This company is ****

Fidelity Life Association I had term life insurance with them

L
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Fidelity Life Association If there was a star less than one, I would have chosen that

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Fidelity Life Association Here is a copy of an email I just sent Fidelity Life: Attached you will find three documents, two are letters that I received on March 20th and

Here is a copy of an email I just sent Fidelity Life: Attached you will find three documents, two are letters that I received on March 20th and the envelopes that they came in, both which are postmarked on March 16th. You will notice that one of the letters is dated February 14th, five weeks ago, yet it was mailed on March 16th. Had this letter actually been mailed five weeks ago you would have known that my credit card number changed due to a fraud issue however you geniuses through it would be a great idea to hold it five weeks and send it the same day you sent the cancellation notice. In addition to the information above, you sent me a bill for $639.80 on or about March 16th which I paid with check #1066 the following day. Where is that money and why would you not wait to receive a check before sending these letters? Holding on the phone for 16 minutes on a Friday afternoon was quite the treat. Sorry you can't hire actual humans to deal with your self created problems. Exactly what are you people at *** Administration Solutions doing? Are you new at this? Does Fidelity know how you are losing their customers in a highly competitive life insurance market? I don't need this, I am sure I can find someone who uses a competent TPA or in house services. I don't need this and I will be contacting someone at their office so they can see what a poor job their TPA is doing. I am copying my wife since you people copy her with every piece of correspondence, like I am a child and you are sending my mommy a note. You people are a train wreck! Have you no self respect and pride in what you are supposed to be doing?

Fidelity Life Association has left an official reply on this complaint.

Fidelity Life Association I did not agree to pay the premium while talking to the agent, but the agent cheated me to sign the form by telling me that I would not be

I did not agree to pay the premium while talking to the agent, but the agent cheated me to sign the form by telling me that I would not be charged until signing another form for transfering. They charged me quietly without my authorization. The agent's name is Joel Simoneau from efinancial! He is cheating!

O
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Fidelity Life Association October 1 my son was murdered he purchased ins from Fidelity Life i have been waiting 9mnths for a answer fro ths company i have been

October 1 my son was murdered he purchased ins from Fidelity Life i have been waiting 9mnths for a answer fro ths company i have been getting the run around they was paid their last payment sept 30 2020 it's been almost a yr since the murder of my son and Fidelity has not released any money they just have been spinning me since October they have been sending letters say nothing but the same its not taking 9mnths for them to get the information they need because my son had insurance from AAA they been handle the matter

F. Hickle
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

We had an ongoing Term life insurance Policy with this company. When we orginally started the policy, I was a smoker and so had a high rate. I became a non smoker for over a year so called who I thought, was fidelity but come to find out it is just some independent agent who gets commissions for selling Fidelity's products. I told him we wished to cancel the current life insurance policy and start a new one, based on my new status. The agent, (Edgar ***) who we spoke with on DEC 17th 2020 told us not to cancel our current policy and wait for a call for a health check or a letter in the mail. Neither came. We forgot all about the new policy. Then recently noticed, in two different billing cycles were being charged by fidelity on our credit card. We called to cancel and asked why we were not informed my new policy had gone through, that I obviously did not want TWO policies! They said I needed to submit in writing and ask for a refund for the 3 months we were double billed. That amounts to $470.07. We did this and were denied any refund of the older policy. We are due that refund and ask for it accordingly. This is dishonest business practice by agents they allow to sell their policies.

E. Bernier

Fidelity Life Association has left an official reply on this complaint.

Fidelity Life Association For the past two months, I have received numerous emails from Fidelity Life

For the past two months, I have received numerous emails from Fidelity Life. I did try to use the unsubscribe link but it only brings you to the website to buy the product. I found the companys contact information and emailed them regarding my wish to unsubscribe. I received an email apologizing and asking me to forward any emails I receive to *** I have done so on a daily basis. This does not work and the customer service department does not respond to my emails asking for help. Please help me in my quest to be all emails from this company and its affiliates. Thank you!

H
H
H. Marks
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Since April , we have been in contact with Fidelity notifying them that we will cancel and not renew the life insurance policy on my husband. It expires March 21. We asked for a Service Request Form, which they sent, then they sent us a Request for Cancellation form - which we filled out and sent back to them Jan 26, 2021. Yesterday March 1, we received two billing notices from them requesting payment. We called them, MJ was the agent - and he kept giving us the run around inspite of giving all the personal info that only we would know. Finally, he relents and looks up the forms, and finds we did send in the Request for Cancellation. We feel it was an attempt to intimidate and confuse us - senior citizens - to red tape us to exasperation. Other purchasers of their product should be made aware.

E. Carter
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I applied for a life insurance policy through Fidelity LIfe Insurance in February . My policy date is dated February 26 and date prepared February 23. I conducted an on phone application/interview with Hawell Stephan, Agent #[protected]. Initially I chose a 500,000 policy for 70 dollars/month, however, on the same day I decided to change it to 250,000 for 50 dollars/month. I spoke to Hawell Stephan both times that day. A couple weeks later Fidelity auto payments began, however, not for the agreed 50 per month but 70 per month (policy #[protected]). Shortly after I received my policy packet and my policy was stated as 500,000 which is not what I agreed to. I called Fidelity and I was told the policy needs to be updated/changed through the initial agent Hawell Stephan. Unfortunately, since March I have not received a call or email back despite repetitive phone calls and emails to contact me to resolve issue. I can't get an answer back!

W
Fidelity Life Association has left an official reply on this complaint.

Fidelity Life Association 4/13 attempted to acquire life insurance policies for myself and my husband but only my husband was approved

4/13 attempted to acquire life insurance policies for myself and my husband but only my husband was approved. We signed for his policy but found out within a few days that the plan wasn't what we thought. We were still within the period to cancel without penalty so I submitted the cancellation request on 5/13. Other than the auto reply from Fidelity, I heard nothing. I sent a follow up email on 5/20 and no response via email but did receive a letter via *** stating that we would need to submit a physical signature rather than the digital one submitted previously. Again, I submitted (via email) the new form on 6/08 and got the same auto reply but nothing else. I sent a follow up email on 6/14 and have not received confirmation of cancellation as of today 6/29.

C. Kohler
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Receive spam email and never signup for this or gave them any information

S. Hintz
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I am responding to the letter I received dated 2/5 from Kim Haley, a manager of Customer Communications at Fidelity Life. I would like to bring to your attention that the letter and events cited within it are incorrect. It states that I contacted your company only a few times, and lists dates. In fact, I emailed and called your company numerous times in regard to policy cancellation and a refund, because I did not receive the policy I thought I was purchasing. When I received the policy in the mail December 8, I was alarmed that it was $60K of life insurance and $140 K of accident insurance. I asked that the policy be canceled and my premium refunded at that time. The agent told me to proceed with the medical exam, and I still would have the right to cancel with refund assured if I were not satisfied after completing the medical exam. I was not satisfied because the premium increased after the exam more than 50% of what was quoted. The company took from my checking account automatic payment withdrawals on Nov. 20 and Dec. 23, 2020 for $70.38 each time. I became alarmed when not only did I not receive a refund after cancelling the policy Dec. 8, 2020, but a second payment was withdrawn after I canceled the policy Dec. 8th, 2020. The second payment was withdrawn Dec. 23, 2020. Your letter admits that "customer service representative mistakenly informed you that you were eligible to receive a refund" (p. 2 of your letter of Feb. 5, 2021). Your letter further admits that "a customer service representative mistakenly informed you that the Right-to-Examine period did not end until Feb. 4, 2021". The legal doctrine of Respondeat superior is a doctrine that a party/company is responsible for (has vicarious liability for) acts of their employees/agents. Your company is legally responsible for the acts and actions of its employees. This includes the information given by your own customer service agents.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Fidelity Life Association Since April , we have been in contact with Fidelity notifying them that we will cancel and not renew the life insurance policy on my husband

Fidelity Life Association has left an official reply on this complaint.

Fidelity Life Association Ive been receiving an email advertisement from Fidelity Life for 1 million dollars in my email at least once daily addressed always asking if ***

Ive been receiving an email advertisement from Fidelity Life for 1 million dollars in my email at least once daily addressed always asking if *** is ready? And to buy a policy from them. Ive attempted to opt out/unsubscribe numerous times along with simply ignoring it and deleting it. (Keeping in mind I dont know a ***. Then I thought Fidelity and subsidiaries are basically a long time reputable institution and realized it is in fact bringing me to their sight. Ive had no success in making contact with them or able to access content which they are very exceptional at doing. I feel utterly harassed. Odd as its a simple thing. But Ive been on disability since 9/11 as a *** ENS Paramedic. I gave ptsd, panic and AGORAPHOBIC. Its me my infrequent visits from family and my phone/email. Ive decided to call upon your help. Please pull this thorn from my side. Thanking you in advance.

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Contact Fidelity Life Association customer service

Phone numbers

+1 (866) 912-7775 +1 (312) 288-0068 More phone numbers

Website

Our Commitment

We stand for unbiased reviews

We help resolving issues

We advocate freedom of speech

We ensure transparent and fair ratings

We care about your privacy

We are easy, free and open to everyone

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Fidelity Life Association?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Fidelity Life Association Customer Service. Initial Fidelity Life Association complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Fidelity Life Association above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Fidelity Life Association. Discuss the issues you have had with Fidelity Life Association and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.