McDonald'sice cream machine not working.

A

I work close to a McDonalds so I go there several times a week. It seems every time I go there the ice cream machine is not working! Yes, I go at rush hour and I think maybe they just don't want to mess with ice cream at that time. Not sure what the problem is but this has been going on for months now! Lord knows I don't need the ice cream but I want it. Another person I work with stated she has had the same problem with the yogurt parfaits. Out of them all the time.
This is the McDonalds in Decatur, Alabama on HWY 20.
There is a Jack's a little farther down across the road. I have to go there if I want ice cream.
my email is: [protected]@yahoo.com
I am not trying to get anything free. Just to be able to buy ice cream when I want it!