Maytagrefrigerator

J

I am writing this for my landlady. I have ONE question for you people...Do you not have a department in your whole business that check out your products before leaving your factory? This is going to be the third fridge that I am waiting for. The first one the ice maker was broke. The one I have now gets no water to the fridge or ice maker . I can't wait to see what the hell is going to be the third ones problem. On top of all this screwing around I have to wait anywhere from a week to two weeks before I get the next fridge.
If you are any kind of company at all I would assume you will make this right with my landlord.

• Maytag's response · Jul 18, 2017

John, we apologize for your frustrations and concerns that you are experiencing. If you require assistance please email us your name, phone number, street address, zip code, model & serial number, a brief description of the concern, and date of purchase at [email protected] so we may assist you.