Maytag Front Loading Washing Machinemaytag front-load sucks

We purchase a new maytag frontload washer and frontload dryer. The first load in the washing machine was so loud (like an airplane just landed on top of our house). So, repair man #1. Ok 12 repairs later and still does not work well. Loud, shakes, walks and does not spin water out. I asked them to replace the machine ... We need to do a service call first -really the first 12 were not good enough??? Now, after the last service call the service man #13 thinks the frame is damaged and needs to be replaced. Called Maytag twice put on hold 45 minutes each time just to hung up on me. Rrrrrgg help!!! I just need another new washing machine.

• Sk
    Skittlebobittle Jun 10, 2011

Not sure how that comment from me got here, it was for another complaint lol!

• Sk
    Skittlebobittle Jun 10, 2011

No offense but common sense should tell you not to buy from a foreign country.

• Cr
    crafty patty May 11, 2011

I have the same problem! Drum, seal and bearings were replaced in Jan. 2011. Repairman came yesterday because again the machine is sounding like a jet taking off when it spins! He told me it was a normal sound! The machine is not even 1 year old!