Mavis Discount Tirewheel alignment

T

I had a 4 wheel alignment on my 2011 Mazda performed by Mavis on 12/22/16. I also bought two new tires from them at the same time and had them mounted on the front and had the tire that were on the front, that I also bought from Mavis on 3/31/16 moved to the back. In April 2017 I was told that both my rear tires were significantly worn on the inside rims, a definite sign of misalignment. I went back to Mavis and was told this was due to faulty shock absorbers, though when the shcks are gone the pattern or ware on tires is completely different, and that I need to have them replaced and a new alignment and tires. Between the alignment in 12.16 and now only 6, 000- miles have been put on those tire which showed no uneven or unusual ware at the time they were rotated to the rear positions. I have photos showing the ware on the tires, and the condition of the shock absorbers and the fact that the bolts used for wheel alignments weren't even opened . I want Mavis to do another wheel alignment and provide new tire to replace the ones that were destroyed by them die to bad or non-performance of the alignment.