Having problems with Mattress Mall?

Mattress Mall Customer Service Contacts

+1 416 757 0559 (Scarborough, ON)
+1 905 707 0559 (Richmond Hill, ON)
1153 Kennedy Road
Scarborough (Toronto), Ontario
Canada - M1P2K8
Richmond Hill, ON
9114 Yonge Street, Richmond Hill, Ontario, L4C 6X9

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Mattress Mall Customer Service. Initial Mattress Mall complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Mattress Mall above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Mattress Mall. Discuss the issues you have had with Mattress Mall and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Mattress Mall Complaints & Reviews

Mattress MallWaste of time and nerves

I went to the Matress Mall store in Boynton Beach, Florida. Looked at a few matresses and the salesman showed me a nice product made by Dream Makers Sleep Products. Price was about $1600.00 but there were signs all over the front windows saying 50% off sale. I'm thinking, this is a great opportunity.

Salesman says he is going to call his boss and see if he can ask him to give me the 50% off deal, because the sale was over. BUT, 50% off sales signs were posted all over the front windows of the store... about 4 of them in big letters.

Anyway, he says he could not get through to his boss, so he is going to make the decision to give me the mattress for 50% off. Ok, good... so far. Kind of an odd sales pitch but... a very nice mattress though... so we'll see.

I tell him I am definitely intersted in the Dream Makers matress but I wanted to research and see what kind of reputation Dream Makers Sleep Products have. Since I had never heard of them before, I just wanted to know what people thought of the quality of them.

Thats when the Salesmans attitude completely changed. He said, I just called my boss for you. I just wasted my time. Really embarrassing to have this salesman come off at me like this in front of my GF.

I immediately said to him, no you didn't waste your time. I am still very intereted in the mattress but since I had not heard of the brand I would like to research any feedback on the quality of the brand he was trying to sell me. Thats when he said, this is were I tell you to have a good day. This seemed really way off to me but I knew I would be back, so I left the store letting him know I would be back if everything was legit.

Moving forward... after hearing from someone that Dream Makers Sleep products were priced good and comfortable, I did end up purchasing the mattress from Mattress Mall.

1st mattress deliverd... defective. Slept on for 2 weeks and even went back to the showroom to compare the mattresses. Yep, definitely defective. Ok no problem, I speak to a different salesman (very nice, very professional) and they arrange for delivery of another mattress a day later.

2nd mattress, defective but even worse than the first one. I'm not talking about comfort issues. I'm talking about serious defects in material and workmanship on both. Nothing like what was on the showroom floor.

After several calls and more research on the internet. I find out that Dream Makers Sleep Products are out of business. So much for the 15 warranty. I am now returning the bed and purchasing something different.

To make this on going long story short.

The salesman was somewhat rude at first. He probably thought I wasn't going to come back and purchase the mattress but like the previous reviewer said. Its a big price tag. Its not onions and potatoes. Research is importnant. How the salesman thought someone would just take whatever he threw at us before I checked it out was beyond me.

I will say that the other salesman I was dealing with regarding the defective exchange was very professional and I have to admit I was impressed that they were willing to bring me a new Mattress within a day. Although, it was also defective.

Mattress Mall. Good... Bad??? I think I bit of both. Dont know if I will purchase the new mattress from them though.

• Si
      Sivane Jun 15, 2016

Went to Mattress Mall at Oakland Park and purchased the Dreamakers Beauty Queen Size. That mattress delivered was complete different showed in the showroom store. Bad shape and defected. The salesman told me is going to exchange for another brand because the shipping damage the mattress. Expect for many days and they never delivered the other mattress. At this moment I oppening a case against Mattress Mall on Browrd County.

Mattress MallNever ending scam

The store in Sawgrass Mills has signs in the windows, signs in the yard and just about everywhere claiming: Everything In The Store Must Go.

Save upto 70% OFF.

The tried to really hard to make them look like the same ones a liquidation company will use when they are liquidating a company that went out of business. The prices in the store are totally bogus and inflated well beyond what a mattress actually sells for in at a retail location. They seem to prey on the fear of loss (miss out on a great deal) to motivate customers to purchase. That would explain the bogus calls to get permission. Like the mgr can't give permission in advance. It is almost to hard to believe that this gimmick works but it must or they wouldn't keep using it. The story about the shoddy mattress sounds like they bought goods that were not the same as the floor model. If they did it knowingly it would be consumer fraud. DO YOUR PART REPORT CASES OF SUSPECTED FRAUD TO THE THE ATTORNEY GENERAL OFFICE.

Mattress Mall — Bad company with bad service

I went to Mattress Mall at Oakland Park and purchased the Dreamakers Beauty Queen Size. That mattre...

Mattress MallBeware

Went to Mattress Mall on Federal Hwy in Oakland Park. Bought mattress, salesman didn't want to write model name on the invoice - good thing I insisted. Morning of delivery they call to say there was a leak in the warehouse and the last one in stock got wet (aren't they wrapped in plastic ?). I say then void the transaction. They say no refunds, I can drive back (30 miles) and pick out something else. I say no refund or cancel order. It is not a return if I didn't get anything in the first place. I have no doubt if the model name wasn't written, they would have delivered something else. Beware.