The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Mate1.com — e-mails after service cancellation
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
On 11/20/09 I accepted a 3 day trial offer for the Mate1.com dating service. On 11/21/09 (10:56 PM) via E-mail I cancelled this offer. It is Thursday (11/26/09) and I'm still receiving E-mail from this company attempting to lure me into viewing replies knowing if I do this than thay may be able to charge me $49.95 per month for any reply. I no longer want E-mails or any other particpation in this service knowing it is probably going to rip-off myself or any other participant whom chooses to use it. Your assistance and comfirmation to resolve this issue will be deeply appreciated. Sincerely, Bill Kelly.
More Mate1.com Complaints & Reviews
- Mate1.com - mate1.com online dating fraud
- Mate1.com - phone # for them
- Mate1.com - unable to cancel
- Mate1.com - unauthorized credit card billing!
- Mate1.com - scam
- Mate1.com - scam. ripoff.
- Mate 1 - dating site
- Mate1.com - deductions of money from my account without my knowledge
- Mate1 - refund
- Mate1 - scam site