Having problems with Manplay.com?

Manplay.com reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Apr 15, 2011. The latest review I can't delete account. I'm getting tons of spam mail was posted on Jun 4, 2021. The latest complaint FAKE and a SCAM was resolved on Aug 10, 2012. Manplay.com has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 9 reviews. Manplay.com has resolved 2 complaints.

Manplay.com Customer Service Contacts

6725 West Central Ave., Ste M 350
Toledo, Ohio
United States - 43617-1148

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Manplay.com Customer Service. Initial Manplay.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Manplay.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Manplay.com. Discuss the issues you have had with Manplay.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Manplay.com Complaints & Reviews

Manplay.comI can't delete account. I'm getting tons of spam mail

They required me to create a username and screen name. When I asked for the username that I had forgotten, they only gave me the screen name. The only way I was able to access it was thru email. Because I started getting tons of spam mail, I suspected that the site was unsafe, so I blocked emails from the site, tried to hide my profile after I found out that I couldn't delete it. The account is hidden, I think, but I still get tons of mail that are not from real people. It's the same ones over and over. I also suspect that Manplay sold my information to other sites.

Manplay.com — Definitely a scam - here's why

For the heck of it I signed up, and of course none of the advanced features, like messaging are available...

Manplay.com — FAKE and a SCAM

employees of manplay.com and Fake Members talk, chat and email you, but that is as far as it goes. You never...

Manplay.comSteer well away from this site

This site is a complete scam, they send you invite from guys who want to meet you, but before you, can you have to pay money, you get too many guys saying they want to meet you, im on 2 other sites where I am a member and they much nicer, even if your not supporter you can see your messages, but not Manplay, you click red message and you go to there site to pay, its total con, you could say blackmail, but there is too many replies to be true, steer well away from this site.

Manplay.com — This site is a total scam and here's how I know for sure

This site is a total scam and here's how I know for sure. I signed up, but did not fill out a single...

Manplay.comdishonest bogus profiles

wow every thing brought up in the 3 previous reviews are exactly correct. this site is by far the most unethical site on the internet. they wont respond to your complaints the sales people are slime and respond with fake profiles to keep your interest and yes i venture to say about 20 percent of the profiles are real the remaining are totally fake. how the FTC has allowed them to exist is beyond me. do not give them a dime

Manplay.com — Avoid like the plague

This definately a scam you are totally correct their sales people are constantly going on other sites posing...

Manplay.com — This site is so unethical, don't sign up and tell your friends

These people are the largest group of scammers i have ever seen. i know what you mean about those affiliate...

Manplay.com — This website may appear legitimate but in fact quite the opposite

This website may appear legitimate but in fact quite the opposite. in the past 2 weeks i have written 8...