Phone call from Mashreq (Executive Nikhil)insulting through phone call from mashreq bank executive (nakhil)

Dear Sir,

Today several times I received call from Mashreq bank. I'm in India now. For emergency I came India. Next week I'll reach uae. I know I have due. I'll settle all amount very soon.

One of your executive call me several times and use very bad languages and too much of insulting me.
My daughter is in hospital that's why I came India for emergency. But he insult too much and use very bad language. He treat me as his servant.
I asked her name several times, but he don't want to say and disconnect. (His name Nikhil)

After 10 minutes another executive call me he is very pleasant and talk to me. He understand my situation and I'll settle the whole amount with in a week.

I attached the number which are used by Nikhil

Phone call from Mashreq (Executive Nikhil)

Si
Sep 03, 2019

Comments

• Di
      Sep 07, 2019
    Mashreq Bank - Debit card complain
    United Arab Emirates

My debit card not working even i could not contact with customer care center.
    my phone number +[protected]

• Za
      Sep 18, 2019
    Mashreq Bank - Missing balance from my Account
    Happy vision trading LLC
    United Arab Emirates

Dear sir
    I was try to get 700 AED from FAB ATM Madinat zayed Abudaubi on 11 September 2019. But because of some error in ATM machine. I didn't get money and the balance has been less from my Account.