Mashreq Bankstaff didn't do what he promised

N Nov 13, 2018

I had a credit card master, for some medical issue i missed the payment my husband tried to call them to inform but no one Call back, when I finished came back from my treatment I receive a call before four days by somebody's name is Mr.Shinaz from collection department -i do have his office telephone number, mobile and WhatsApp conversation too. he told me mum Already made A waiver for my outstanding of my credit card master and you need to pay only 5500 AED, I confirmed with him and he confirmed too that I will get a confirmation Letter that my card will be closed and I am no longer with Mashreq Bank after I make the payment and the stuff never follow up with me, never call me never answered my call I tried to reach him many many times but unfortunately no reply ! now iam in a very bad situation as this money I got from charity as I need this letter as he promised me I am lost and I'm trying to leave message or call back no one is replying back and call center didn't even can call the collection back, this staff is a careless I need to make a complaint about the staff who put me in a very bad situation after he promised Me"this money from the government charity to help me to do my payment and he confirmed that he would get a letter but now since he is not as hearing my calls the letteralso is not ready no only think I need a letter mention that I made payment and card closed .