Mashreq Bankcheating

N

I Applied Easy cash 5000 dhs, last month.[protected]). They told me get the money with in two days, but still i am not get money in my Account.[protected]). I gave clearly my NBD Account number to transfer the Money, but they send wrong Account number. They told "you pay your due amount correctly next month".

How i pay due amount without my money receive?

• Updated by sohail6 · May 19, 2019

i need information about account account international money transfer how much limit is there thanks

• Updated by Maria Lacanaria · May 21, 2019

Please assist as soon as possible.

• Updated by Kamal Lulla · Apr 19, 2020

Request for Updating my Online & Mobile App ID and Password..

• Ra
    Raed Jul 07, 2009

Mashreq bank decided that car loan settelments "fees" should be increased from 2.5% to 5%...

I have to pay now approx 2, 100 AEDs because of their efficiency and hardwork

Did I mention that I found out on the same day i paid the settelment? I got a call later that day telling me that I had to pay more as the rules changed... the amount of hatered and disguest in my heart cannot be measured or quantified to this bank !!!

• Dy
    DY007 Aug 15, 2018

We had to submit our KYC documents at our nearest branch. We renewed our Commercial License 28/6/18 and submitted documents to Deira branch 1/7/18. More information was requested 5/7/18 and submitted same day. Now our account is on hold and business is standing still. I phoned the bank and was told it could take several weeks to lift the hold!!!

• Aj
    ajoos Aug 15, 2018

Dear Sir, /Mam

This is info to you I NazeerJan sahibjan A/c No [protected] my credit card no [protected], my credit card is not working. Kindly do needful to open this credit card .

Thanking You

NazeerJan SahibJan

• Sw
    Swayamprakash Jena Aug 20, 2018

Dear Sir,
    My money transfer has been delayed 7 day .Always it is happening like this.My current ebanking transaction ref no-[protected] has delayed 7 days.Please explain me why it is delaying.

With Regards,
    Swayam Prakash Jena

• Zi
    Zied Chaabane Aug 20, 2018

Hello,

I applied to open a max saver account 2 weeks ago and till now I dont have any account

Zied Chaabane is my name check the application ASAP!

• Iv
    IvyFlores Aug 21, 2018

I had call awhile ago at [protected], to complaint against our machine because it has connection from last night, and these CSR ANISHA speak to me in a very rude manner. Conversation has many end line, and followed by a rude tone of voice.

Faheem Kollaparamban Sep 01, 2018

I did not get my salary account opened till now eventhough all required documents were handed over to your representative on 12th December 2017 .

reference number is ECCAE011159

• Ra
    Radhakrisnnan Sep 01, 2018

credit card No

• Ha
    HabibaCereno Sep 03, 2018

Your customer service contact number is inefficient to answer my need. Please call me [protected]

I am expecting a inward remittance from ADIB since Aug 26 2018.

It has been two days and did not receive the amount.

• Jr
    jrjewels Sep 18, 2018

Hi
    J R JEWELS DMCC apply loan in mashreq bank it's a long time already and we didn't get full amount also whenever I can your salesman guys Mr sudipto he is busy Neve Tak I have some problem bank already changed me interested.etc so we. Need COMPENSATION plz work on this email ASAP
    Thanks
    Jayesh sasapara
    J R JEWELS DMCC
    +[protected]

• Ad
    Adil27 Sep 18, 2018

From my account payment is detuctef at 5th sept and till now i didn't recieve payment and i m calling my relationship manager from last teo days and he is saying i m doing and he is not sending me sift copy of payment

• Bh
    Bhumika Karia Sep 19, 2018

It seems that the neo product services have not been updated in your system and the app.
    I have been trying since last one week to activate my card through all possible ways and called customer care officers several times but each time I get different solutions and which fail to work.

One of the worst service to activate the card

• Im
    Imran7842 Sep 19, 2018

I have added 5200 in the atm. The atm accepted 5100 and return the 100. I add 100 again. The machine give me receipt of 100 only. What about the 5100?
    29/08/2017 2:29

A deposit of AED 100 has been made to your account no. ******026366. Please call [protected] in case of any query.
    This may I receive of 100.

• So
    Sohail468 Sep 19, 2018

Attached please find the paper statement received today 12/09/2018 for the month of Aug'2018.

Please arrange to stop sending paper statement as per the case resolved REF-1604522-R9J3B3

• Fi
    Firoz Alam Oct 02, 2018

I am a credit card customer of Mashreq Bank as I did try to reach to customer care executive but all try are waste because I did not find any option for customer care executive

Firoz Alam

• Mu
    muhammed ashraf abdulla Oct 15, 2018

pls accep this request

• Te
    Tea Markic Oct 28, 2018

Standing in Dubai mall branch, as we speak, for an hour exactly, waiting for my number to be called. Just had to withdraw some money, the number TT has not been called since I've been here. Will close the account.

• Du
    Dubai_lover Nov 04, 2018

Mashreq is the bank with the worst customer services I've ever experienced. Had to wait over two hours before I finally could give a copy of the updated trade license, which was not possible to upload via their online banking system. Will definitely switch to another business bank shortly.

• Ku
    Kumarajith Nov 04, 2018

M/s Mashreq,

I would like to request from your good side to deactivate my Pay Protect as I could no longer pay it and I don't want it. It making more headache for me as an additional payment monthly in my statement.

• Sh
    Shabazn Nov 12, 2018

Today on 07/02/2016 I call to call center to know my installment on convienent cash but instead of providing me the proper information agent banged the phone on my face which I know Mashreq doesn't keep or train this kind of agents... I had call from land-line [protected]/ [protected] ...

• Sh
    shanavas asanarupillai Nov 12, 2018

Dear Sir,
    I'm request for statement of credit card payment from 01/04/2016 to till date.My payment amount 's and statements very difference. Its an acceptable.

Chant Aljian Jan 05, 2019

I have more than 5 bank accounts around the world and I can assure you that mashers tops the list with their uncompetancy, worst customer service, and the any kind of banking activities. I sometimes question the fact that it is bank. Imagine that I have an account and want to close it, and I can't...that's how bad it is

• Gu
    Gul Azam Jan 06, 2019

Unable to talk to any service agent, I have been charged wrongly contact [protected]

There is no option to talk to help line agent,
    Help line menu is not clear and unable to find option where I can talk to service centre agent

• Ir
    Irumshaza Feb 11, 2019

I opened mashreq neo account ONE Month ago and unable to deposit money at all. Called Customers Service severl times but every time I am receiving a complaint reference Number. Is there anyone to sort out the issue as well??

• Ro
    Roli Dixit Feb 11, 2019

Dear,
    This is to raise a compliant against my credit card bill statement, Pay protect charges applied on credit card statement without any prior information. Trying to reach customer care from last 4 days but option not coming on the customer care no. Request go remove pay protect from my credit card & revert the amount in my account .

• Bu
    burhan ezzy Feb 11, 2019

i received an offer from mashreq neo, offer is to transfer money through mashreq neo app in any other coutry like india, pakistan & get 50 aed cash back. i do the same i transfered amount to india but didnt received the cash back yet

Reference number 65f73b7b
    remitance amount - 52000/- INR

Fahad Kn Feb 11, 2019

Khor[censored]an branch mashreq bank atm is not working so we are not statisfied this atm (atm id scu1602), so please repair that we have nearby only this atm and also bank so please help us ...

• Je
    Jenfern1209 Feb 12, 2019

I'm complaining about the loan process. I've requested for someone to contact me from last week. One of the agents called me and said will get in touch again and there has been no contact after that. Please could someone contact me on +[protected]. I'm an existing Mashreq customer.

Jennifer

• La
    Lasang Ningleku Limbu Feb 25, 2019

From January 2019, there is starting to take dhs.45.17 from my credit card balance 'as description of pay protect' without my permission!So please, I would like to request to stop taking it and refund the balance how much the bank has already taken.I have also attached the copy of my E-Statement of the last month for your information.
    thank you!

• Qu
    Queenie Mars Feb 26, 2019

This is pathetic, Iam trying to reach the customer service agent since last 2 hours but the bloody boardline does not give any such option, super disgusting services...

FYI.. I've called [protected], [protected], [protected] but none of this [censored] number has got any option to reach to the agent, unprofessional and third grade

Jason19830705 Mar 02, 2019

Money transfered in my account: Monday around 3pm
    my number [protected]
    No one informed me from the bank that i need to wait that my account will be open so that i will receive money.
    Masreq neo you need to improve your service
    My money was deposited last monday and until now i did not receive my money
    it took 4 days to resolve this case of mine.

• Ta
    Tanbir Ahmed Mar 04, 2019

Dear Sir
    1 week before I request to close my credit card but no response.

I m not using credit card.
    Please do needful.
    Card number- [protected]

Regards
    Tanbir khan

• Id
    Idriss Mar 17, 2019

I deposit 1000aed in my account as u can see in the attachment file the picture of my receipt and this was before one week but until now my balance still zero please i need that money urgent i called many times but the number is not working u can't reach anyone and i e-mailed them but no reply please i need a solution for this problem

• Al
    Ali Adil Mar 24, 2019

I want to make compliant about my debit card before 5 day I put my card in ATM machine but I didn't get back my card and money as well ...I want to make my new debit card ..and how can I get it just let me know and how many day required to get my new debit card ...

• Ak
    Akosi May 05, 2019

I paid full amount on my credit card in March month before the due date, they charge interest 100 usd in April they charged 140 usd for nothing by saying if you did not pay full amount in February you will be charged 2 months interest even after you pay. Worse bank, worse service. E-statement requested twice but for the last month not sending

• Pa
    Pakistan PTI May 05, 2019

Good Morning sir, i had deposit cheque to account [protected], kindly let me know the amount status, find attached receipt .
    regards.
    Ali

Faisal355 May 07, 2019

Dear sir/madam
    My name is shah Faisal I'm the Mashreq Bank account holder today my company transfer my salary in my own Mashreq account but my salary is not deposit until now why I want reason you will depositing late or any problem on my account plz contact me [protected]

• Ju
    Junaid satti May 11, 2019

Dear sir. My liv card has been captured on 22-04-2019 on mashriq atm sonapur..i have complaint couples of time by liv through email but still no response.this is my nu [protected]..and my location is transguard headquarter in dafza..i have send all the documents.kindly redispatch my card on urgent basis because i dont have money.

• Ay
    Ayesha Aljneibi May 12, 2019

I have requested to remove false information from mashreq bank that appear on my AECB report but there is no response

• Um
    Umesh adbe May 18, 2019

I am dr umesh adbe
    [email protected]
    Phone [protected]
    Waiting for my refund of aed 20000 .
    Kindly help to and let me know how to get it.
    Attached the copy of refund from DAMAC Properties dubai.
    Since 1 month i am waiting