Mashreq Bankcheating

N

I Applied Easy cash 5000 dhs, last month.[protected]). They told me get the money with in two days, but still i am not get money in my Account.[protected]). I gave clearly my NBD Account number to transfer the Money, but they send wrong Account number. They told "you pay your due amount correctly next month".

How i pay due amount without my money receive?

• Updated by sohail6 · May 19, 2019

i need information about account account international money transfer how much limit is there thanks

• Updated by Maria Lacanaria · May 21, 2019

Please assist as soon as possible.

• Updated by Kamal Lulla · Apr 19, 2020

Request for Updating my Online & Mobile App ID and Password..

• Ka
    Kamal Lulla Apr 25, 2020

its my own personal saving account.

I tried to do what not to get this resolved.
    Tried to call on helpline
    Tried

My account is not opening Online and on App.

I am tired of trying to resolve this since 2 days but unable tooo resolve it..

Can someone help me in getting my account resolved..

• Ds
    DSO1 Sep 24, 2019

HI I need assistance with a restructuring plan for my credit card. The person in collections team has been very rude with me. My amount keeps increasing every month and they are not going ahead with a settlement plan as I asked for. Could you kindly provide help in this regard.

Call me on [protected]

Fadi Basmaji Sep 02, 2019

The mashreq bank close my credit card
    Also charge me 275 aed !?
    Please call me or I will make complain for central bank

• Si
    Sibin john Aug 04, 2019

I have open mashreq account through mobile app, accidentally i click smart neo actually i need bacis neo account.i want to change to basic neo

• Sy
    syed wajee ul hassan Jul 28, 2019

Dear sir,
    I have sent Money to Pakistan in united Bank limited but it is not yet delivered over there kindly check with you what had happened please clear this issue as soon as possible see below attached photo.

• Ju
    Junaid Mohamed Jul 21, 2019

Dear Sir

Yesterday one of my ATM transaction not transferred due to ATM machine issue, ATM id and amount as follows, Please let me know need more details if you need

ATM SCU0702
    Amount 4800 AED

Faithfully

• Aj
    Ajmal Kmp Jul 02, 2019

My ac No. [protected]
    26th is my salary date. Until now my salary is not reached so please give any advise or information about this

sam people Jun 30, 2019

dear sir,

Sam people buying air ticket on my credit card. I got a massage on my phone. And I call inform to mashreq customer service. Saying to blocked my credit card. I don't no who is this man used my card. please Sam do for me

Thank you.

• Su
    SUNEER BABU Babu Jun 10, 2019

am suneerbabu my naccount no [protected] mashreq neo account 900 aed depost kiya 700 aed credited 200 aed carab ayi hafe atm mishin adar gaya.atm id scu4901. please consider my complaint take necessary action .
    [email protected]

• Th
    Thahirshazz Jun 04, 2019

I open an account in mashreq neo but still i didn't get my kit. They tell me you get as soon as possible

Shafeernafea Jun 04, 2019

I got Cheque book and atm card.may I know how to activate the atm card

Maria Lacanaria May 27, 2019

I was supposed to withdraw, I entered my atm card but the machine was out of service.
    My card didn't come out.

Please assist.

• So
    sohail6 May 25, 2019

i need about account to account international money transfer how much limit is there thanks

• Um
    Umesh adbe May 18, 2019

I am dr umesh adbe
    [email protected]
    Phone [protected]
    Waiting for my refund of aed 20000 .
    Kindly help to and let me know how to get it.
    Attached the copy of refund from DAMAC Properties dubai.
    Since 1 month i am waiting
    Kindly help

• Ay
    Ayesha Aljneibi May 12, 2019

I have requested to remove false information from mashreq bank that appear on my AECB report but there is no response

• Ju
    Junaid satti May 11, 2019

Dear sir. My liv card has been captured on 22-04-2019 on mashriq atm sonapur..i have complaint couples of time by liv through email but still no response.this is my nu [protected]..and my location is transguard headquarter in dafza..i have send all the documents.kindly redispatch my card on urgent basis because i dont have money.

Faisal355 May 07, 2019

Dear sir/madam
    My name is shah Faisal I'm the Mashreq Bank account holder today my company transfer my salary in my own Mashreq account but my salary is not deposit until now why I want reason you will depositing late or any problem on my account plz contact me [protected]

• Pa
    Pakistan PTI May 05, 2019

Good Morning sir, i had deposit cheque to account [protected], kindly let me know the amount status, find attached receipt .
    regards.
    Ali
    [protected]

• Ak
    Akosi May 05, 2019

I paid full amount on my credit card in March month before the due date, they charge interest 100 usd in April they charged 140 usd for nothing by saying if you did not pay full amount in February you will be charged 2 months interest even after you pay. Worse bank, worse service. E-statement requested twice but for the last month not sending

• Al
    Ali Adil Mar 24, 2019

I want to make compliant about my debit card before 5 day I put my card in ATM machine but I didn't get back my card and money as well ...I want to make my new debit card ..and how can I get it just let me know and how many day required to get my new debit card ...

• Id
    Idriss Mar 17, 2019

I deposit 1000aed in my account as u can see in the attachment file the picture of my receipt and this was before one week but until now my balance still zero please i need that money urgent i called many times but the number is not working u can't reach anyone and i e-mailed them but no reply please i need a solution for this problem

• Ta
    Tanbir Ahmed Mar 04, 2019

Dear Sir
    1 week before I request to close my credit card but no response.

I m not using credit card.
    Please do needful.
    Card number- [protected]

Regards
    Tanbir khan

Jason19830705 Mar 02, 2019

Money transfered in my account: Monday around 3pm
    my number [protected]
    No one informed me from the bank that i need to wait that my account will be open so that i will receive money.
    Masreq neo you need to improve your service
    My money was deposited last monday and until now i did not receive my money
    it took 4 days to resolve this case of mine.

• Qu
    Queenie Mars Feb 26, 2019

This is pathetic, Iam trying to reach the customer service agent since last 2 hours but the bloody boardline does not give any such option, super disgusting services...

FYI.. I've called [protected], [protected], [protected] but none of this [censored] number has got any option to reach to the agent, unprofessional and third grade

• La
    Lasang Ningleku Limbu Feb 25, 2019

From January 2019, there is starting to take dhs.45.17 from my credit card balance 'as description of pay protect' without my permission!So please, I would like to request to stop taking it and refund the balance how much the bank has already taken.I have also attached the copy of my E-Statement of the last month for your information.
    thank you!

• Je
    Jenfern1209 Feb 12, 2019

I'm complaining about the loan process. I've requested for someone to contact me from last week. One of the agents called me and said will get in touch again and there has been no contact after that. Please could someone contact me on +[protected]. I'm an existing Mashreq customer.

Jennifer

Fahad Kn Feb 11, 2019

Khorfakkan branch mashreq bank atm is not working so we are not statisfied this atm (atm id scu1602), so please repair that we have nearby only this atm and also bank so please help us ...

• Bu
    burhan ezzy Feb 11, 2019

i received an offer from mashreq neo, offer is to transfer money through mashreq neo app in any other coutry like india, pakistan & get 50 aed cash back. i do the same i transfered amount to india but didnt received the cash back yet

Reference number 65f73b7b
    remitance amount - 52000/- INR

• Ro
    Roli Dixit Feb 11, 2019

Dear,
    This is to raise a compliant against my credit card bill statement, Pay protect charges applied on credit card statement without any prior information. Trying to reach customer care from last 4 days but option not coming on the customer care no. Request go remove pay protect from my credit card & revert the amount in my account .

• Ir
    Irumshaza Feb 11, 2019

I opened mashreq neo account ONE Month ago and unable to deposit money at all. Called Customers Service severl times but every time I am receiving a complaint reference Number. Is there anyone to sort out the issue as well??

• Gu
    Gul Azam Jan 06, 2019

Unable to talk to any service agent, I have been charged wrongly contact [protected]

There is no option to talk to help line agent,
    Help line menu is not clear and unable to find option where I can talk to service centre agent

Chant Aljian Jan 05, 2019

I have more than 5 bank accounts around the world and I can assure you that mashers tops the list with their uncompetancy, worst customer service, and the any kind of banking activities. I sometimes question the fact that it is bank. Imagine that I have an account and want to close it, and I can't...that's how bad it is

shanavas asanarupillai Nov 12, 2018

Dear Sir,
    I'm request for statement of credit card payment from 01/04/2016 to till date.My payment amount 's and statements very difference. Its an acceptable.

Shabazn Nov 12, 2018

Today on 07/02/2016 I call to call center to know my installment on convienent cash but instead of providing me the proper information agent banged the phone on my face which I know Mashreq doesn't keep or train this kind of agents... I had call from land-line [protected]/ [protected] ...

• Ku
    Kumarajith Nov 04, 2018

M/s Mashreq,

I would like to request from your good side to deactivate my Pay Protect as I could no longer pay it and I don't want it. It making more headache for me as an additional payment monthly in my statement.

• Du
    Dubai_lover Nov 04, 2018

Mashreq is the bank with the worst customer services I've ever experienced. Had to wait over two hours before I finally could give a copy of the updated trade license, which was not possible to upload via their online banking system. Will definitely switch to another business bank shortly.

• Te
    Tea Markic Oct 28, 2018

Standing in Dubai mall branch, as we speak, for an hour exactly, waiting for my number to be called. Just had to withdraw some money, the number TT has not been called since I've been here. Will close the account.

• Mu
    muhammed ashraf abdulla Oct 15, 2018

pls accep this request

• Fi
    Firoz Alam Oct 02, 2018

I am a credit card customer of Mashreq Bank as I did try to reach to customer care executive but all try are waste because I did not find any option for customer care executive

Firoz Alam

• So
    Sohail468 Sep 19, 2018

Attached please find the paper statement received today 12/09/2018 for the month of Aug'2018.

Please arrange to stop sending paper statement as per the case resolved REF-1604522-R9J3B3