The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Marshalls Department Store — unfair employee hours
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Well I am an employee at Marshalls and I must say the way they jerk around their employees cannot be right. I have been working at this same location for a year and a 2 months so far and as time went by they (management) are trying to save money by doing things that are to me and other fellow associates very unfair. Such as: we close the store at 9:30 and usually we leave at 9:30 or sometime very close to then and I always work 4-9:30 since the opening of the store and never had to take a lunch which is 45 minutes long and now after a year they are telling us that we need to take lunches out of the blue just because they want to save money but yet they want to hire more people although myself and fellow associates beg and beg for more hours but we never get more hours. I just want to know if this is right and I'm just over reacting or if we are just sitting back as we get screwed over. If anyone has any info on this kind of stuff comment on it. Thank you!
More Marshalls Department Store Complaints & Reviews
- Marshalls Department Store - refusal to honor posted return policy without cause
- Marshalls - check cashing systems
- Marshall's Department Store - store did not handle an upset person!
- Marshalls Department Store - customer humiliation
- Marshalls - price adjustment
- Marshalls - employee
- Marshalls - complaint
- Marshalls - bathing suit bottoms
- Marshall's - hostile, downright rude behavior
- Marshalls - very unprofessional