Marriott International — recent hotel stay
I made a reservation at least a month ago for your Fairfield Inn & Suites in Billings, MT for check in on 8/30 and check out on 9/2. The night I checked in I presented the card I wanted to have charged for incidentals and room. However, for some God forsaken reason, I was checked out that same evening, was charged for the entire stay and incidentals but they used the card I originally used to make the initial reservation, causing a scheduled payment for another vendor to be declined. After several futile attempts to rectify the situation, I presented another credit card which was also charged.
Long story short, I had three credit cards tied up with charges and refunds/credits and none I was able to use on my visit to see my family, I was unable to pay for anything while I visited and was totally embarrassed and humiliated.
After contacting a manager for customer service I was told it is the bank's fault when Marriott was the one who did all the incorrect charges and I was so infuriated and frustrated that I had to hang up.
Basically nothing was done, no compensation/apology or credit was issued and it has lead to the following:
1. I will be cancelling my Marriott Rewards Credit Card as soon as it is paid off.
2. I will exhaust all social media channels to make people aware of this horrible customer service.
3. I will never stay at another Marriott again.
More Marriott International Complaints & Reviews
- Marriott - marriott cancellation policy the worst! 
- Marriott International - treatment of employees 
- Marriott Residence Hotel, Address: 147, Cromwell Road, Kensington London, United Kingdom Sw5 0Th - confirm appointment letter true or false 
- Marriott Residence Hotel - appointment for the post of front manager from uk 
- Marriott Hotel Canada - employment 
- Marriott / Renaissance Beijing Wangfujing Hotel - they never care about their staff
- MARIOTTEHOTELLONDON - fake 100& dont send the money!
- Marriott International - marriott sponsorship of nfl
- Marriott International - lack of service
- Moxy Downtown NYC Hotel - poor service at hotel