Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Other Marriott International Attitude of sales manager at fairfield marriott in coimbatore

Marriott International review: Attitude of sales manager at fairfield marriott in coimbatore

S
Author of the complaint
1:12 am EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Hi there I am Sathya from Singapore a Marriott club member I frequent Marriott tangs in Singapore and all the other hotels owned by Marriott. I made a trip to Coimbatore to se my aunt and decided to stay at fair field Marriott . I have been staying at this hotel 20-23 of January and I have extended my stay here till the 24th of January before I head back to singapore. I was very annoyed by the sales manager's behaviour. When a waiter was talking to me he interrupted and called him and snubbed me. He was very rude and unfriendly and kept on staring at me . Perhaps he thought that I was a local Indian. His name is Manish. I hope Marriott could educate him to treat customers with respect and not to have double standards with anyone.i patronise your place all over the world as I feel Marriott has good standards. This is the first time I felt offended by your staff at Marriott Fairfield Coimbatore. I hope you will closely look into this matter and get back to me on this. You can contact me at +[protected] or mail me at [protected]@yahoo.com.

More Marriott International complaints & reviews

Marriott International - treatment of employees
Marriott International - confirm appointment letter true or false
Marriott International - employment
Marriott International - fake 100& dont send the money!
0 comments