Marlboro FSCmarlboro lights fsc

I have smoked MARLBORO lights for 20 years. it is my one remaing vice, that i rather enjoy or use to enjoy. smoking use to be relaxing for me. now with these new FSC smokes it is frustrating. they extiguish when i am smoking them and i cant seem to put them out when i want too. i swear they even have an UNAPPEALING taste to them now. i have also noticed HEADACHES becoming more frequent with every cigarette. i have come to a solid decision and will CEASE TO PURCHASE any PHILIP MORRIS products. philip morris has really ### upon its most loyal of customers. so with that, i travel along this path of life smoke free. it is time for you too suck me philip morris. sincerly, dennis joseph difebbo.

• Ho
    HOMEGIRL59 Oct 20, 2009

I GOT VERY SICK FOR WEEKS AFTER THEY PUT THAT CRAP IN THE SMOKES...AND NEEDLESS TO SAY HAVE RUINED ALOT OF CLOTHES RELIGHTING, ONLY FOR THE ASH TO FALL ON ME..AND THE CIGARRETTES TASTE ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE...WHAT IS IN THAT STUFF ANYWAY...

• Du
    Duke Sutphin Oct 24, 2009

Well, I spent most of the past 2 hours riding around town and stocking up on non-fsc cigarettes. Once I've used them up, I'm going to be done. I was looking to stop smoking anyway, but to be forced to do so really pisses me off. I say "forced" because there's no way I'm going to keep smoking cigarettes that are treated with these chemicals. Like the other people have said, not only do they go out early, but they give you headaches, are hard to relight (and put out-unless you let the ring of chemicals do it for you that is) and they taste terrible compared to what they taste like without the "rings of death". This is no surprise, really. The government has been trying to make cigarettes illegal in some way, shape or form and this is the closest they can come to that right now. Forcing this crap down our throats so we'll quit. Well, you win because I'm done very soon. Wonder how much of a loss Phillip Morris is going to take on this...

• Re
    Rebel4USA Oct 28, 2009

OMG! I thought I had a bad batch of cigarettes. THIS Is OUTRAGEOUS! And we can blame Obama for doing this as well. Ive been having MASSIVE HEADACHES...MIGRAINES since this has come about. PEOPLE are angry and are changing brands. THIS is awful..THE GOVT has NO RIGHTS to do something like this..HOW DO WE know that NOW they arent twice as bad for us as before. WHO knows what they have ADDED to this product. If I am going to smoke, it's my BUSINESS i pay for my healthcare and my HOMEOWNERS insurance NOT THE GOVT. PHILLIP MORRIS needs to stand up and RETAKE THEIR PRODUCT or they will be ANOTHER BUSINESS the govt will have on the UNEMPLOYMENT LINE! STOP the Govt takeover of our PRIVATE LIVES!

• Dd
    dddsave Nov 01, 2009

shut up you pathetic black lunged losers

• Om
    Omegaman Dec 13, 2009

This is outrageous, as is everything these communist governments do today. If the people and companies (who are not in bed with these slime) don't stand up and say no more soon, America will be little different than Germany in the 1930s and 1940s.

This is a blatant, outright violation of the US Constitutionally protected God given rights of every individual, and violate the Constitutions of EVERY state which has passed this Draconian law.

These things are MUCH MORE dangerous for starting fires, than the ones that have been made for decades. Of course though, when they are the cause of a fire that kills a whole family, there is nothing the survivors can do, as you cannot sue these communist governments.

America, wake up before it is too late. If the Germans would have done so sooner, many tens of millions of lives would have been saved.

Note: The reason for these is NOT to make them safer for starting fires, they are worse, it is another attempt to stop people from doing something they enjoy, while robbing them in the process with outrageous prices and taxes.

• Br
    brenda73 Dec 14, 2009

I agree with all the other ppl here complaining, I actually passed out from the ### in these cigarettes . what is in them anyway? I, just like some of the other ppl thought i got a bad batch of cigs. unknowingly it was the fsc in the damn things. I personally think it is ###. I am gonna change brands of cigs. and i have been loyal to smokeing marlboro lights for about 15 years. I will be makeing my first purchase of another brand today, anything that doesnt have that nasty tasteing ### in it. I also have had bad headaches from these cigs. And just to test the cig to see if it would go out, it will holding it in your fingers but if you hold the cig with the fire end down it will not go out, so for them to say it is makeing it safer for ppl, it is a bunch of crap.