Menu
Home Appliances & Electronics Marks Electrical gas oven 50cm
A
Author of the complaint
5:43 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

On the 14th August I bought a Gas Oven at Marks, King Richards Road, Leicester. It was arranged to be delivered on the following Saturday. Arranged a day off for this. On Saturday morning, I received a call to say that the delivery would be 2.30pm, however on unpacking the item, the driver discovered that the front casing on the oven had been damaged and told me that the item would be returned and that customer services would be in touch with me. I waited 3 days before returning to Marks, the sales person phoned through and found that the item I had ordered was "out of stock" and said that a rep would contact me once the item became available...I waited a week... nothing, returned...still waiting. On the 28th August, two weeks after first ordering the item, I returned to the shop, having received no further contact, despite them promising to call me, and it turns out that the item was now in stock, and that I could arrange for delivery. However, there was no explanation as to why I was not contacted. Only after I had spoken my mind about the service in the sales room and demanded a full refund to my credit card, did I received several e-mails. Customer service non-existant. Additionally totally agree with the guy in front of me in the shop, that staff are only interested in selling items and have no interest should any problem occur. This guy had a faulty item, and had bought it back to Marks (the place that he had made his purchase) he was told that he had to take the item back home and wait for them to pick up faulty item. Huh-the service is a joke. Went to The Kitchen Appliance Centre bought an oven, a hood and a microwave, all delivered 2 days later at a time that was convenient to me. Fitted and in perfect working order. Job done! Why is that so difficult, Marks?

0 comments