Manplay.comDefinitely a scam - here's why

P

For the heck of it I signed up, and of course none of the advanced features, like messaging are available without paying. I had an old gift card for a random retailer which you can use to sign up so I said what the heck.

Sure enough, the avalanche of friend and hookup requests immediately stopped (why would all kinds of people in your area be reaching out to a blank profile with hookup requests anyways?).

Then, just before my subscription was set to expire, I started hearing from someone and went back in forth with messages. I suggested moving the discussion to another venue since my subscription was due to expire, but he said he needed "more time" to get to know me. Yeah, right. Oh and btw, if you send an email address via messaging, their system redacts it! You have to be clever to communicate it, as if anyone you are talking to is actually for real!

So, the subscription expired. SURPRISE, don't I start getting hookup and friend requests which cannot be viewed unless you pay. And your previous discussions are also unavailable.

Clearly a scam, and this should be investigated by an Attorney General.