Manager At Subway Dalia Ortega — store manager
My niece used to work there, & as long as she was there, she always said that the store manager was hardly ever there, on the clock but never there. I just think its not fair to anyone else as an employ. Cause they work hard for little hours. Anyways is it ok to be on the clock & not be present. My understanding if u got to go to the bank thats an understanding. But this lady has been doing this for a very long time. She leaves the store early for at least 2 or 3 or 4 hours straight then comes back an clocks out about 4 or 5. Complete 8 or so hours.. I just think you all should know this. An im sure it can be seen on camera when she leaves, & when she comes back to clock out. My understanding she has been doing this a very long time. Apparently comes back with a bank bag like shes been at the bank..which she hasnt. No body has ever said anything about this or bring it to yalls attention, but i just dont think its right. Im sure she gets her 40 plus hours a week for only being present half of it.. I keep telling my niece its wasnt right an fair. An thats why she quit working there . im sure yall can roll cameras back to see thats she rides the clock for free. Thats all i wanted to say. Thank you an have a blessed day...hopefully the issued is solved...
More Manager At Subway Dalia Ortega Complaints & Reviews
- Subway Restuarant Chain - predatory franchiser! 
- Subway - think twice you rude customers 
- Subway - cold meat/extremely bad service 
- Subway Restaurant - bait and switch false advertising 
- Subway - poor treatment of employees 
- Subway In Rochelle IL - manager 
- Subway - got let go 
- Subway Store# 25806 - worst subway ever 
- Subway - price for wraps 
- Subway - rude manager grace refused to honor coupon, unable to read.