Malindo Airunethical behavior from ground staff at klia2. denied boarding due to race

This is regarding my horrible, harrowing experience with malido air on 7th feb 2016 for flight od 2202 from klia2 to langkawi.
I arrived at the klia 2 airport at 12:50 pm. I was refused checkin on the flight 1 hour before the flight take off by your staff nur elayana at counter y4 on 7th feb 2016 at 12:50 pm. She informed us that the checkin closed 3 hours before the flight time!!! She then spoke to the flight captain apparently to check for availability and then informed us that there is no seat available. I believed her about the checkin counter closing 3 hours before departure and did not verify this information. I was travelling malindo domestic for the first time.

I then proceeded to book a last minute flight to langkawi from airasia at exorbitant prices from the air asia sales counter. The airasia flight was paid by debit card at 1:06pm which is easily 45 minutes before the malindo flight departure. This clearly is proof that we arrived for the malindo flight on time but your employee refused us boarding for reasons best known to her. The last minute flight cost us 1114 rm.

After buying the new tickets, we proceeded to the gates. I inquired at the malindo gate, where the flight i was supposed to take was still boarding. The staff informed me there that the counter closed only 45 minutes before departure.
We went back to the checkin counters to confront the lady who refused us boarding. When we confronted nur elayana and her manager mohommed alif, she lied saying that we arrived at the counter at 1:20 pm!!!.
If klia 2 has cctv monitoring, we will have yet another proof that we arrived on time at the airport. There was also now a board put up at the y counter mentioning the counter close time as 45 minutes. This board was not put up when we arrived earlier or we would have not believed and proceeded to get another checkin counter. Clearly nur elayana either lied about the counter close or was not informed enough to be carrying out her duties. This incident caused us a lot of anxiety and delayed us considerably for our holiday not to mention the exorbitant price we had to pay to arrive at our destination.

I have complained multiple times at the malindo customer care email addresses. There is no response and it has been over a month since the incident.