Having problems with RedTag.ca?

RedTag.ca Customer Service Contacts

1866 573 3824 (Customer Service)
+1 289 777 2134 (International)
5450 Explorer Drive Suite 400
Thu9:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Fri9:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Sat9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Sun9:00 AM - 6:00 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with RedTag.ca Customer Service. Initial RedTag.ca complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for RedTag.ca above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about RedTag.ca. Discuss the issues you have had with RedTag.ca and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Nov 22, 2019

RedTag.ca — service

I book a airtransat cuba vacation in jun 2019. Airtransat has a early booking promotion which redtag stated...

Woodbridge

RedTag.caservice

We were so excited to book a cash ticket flight through redtag.ca that coincided with my airmiles ticket. This morning we saw an email sent yesterday afternoon to my husband indicating that I needed to send an email and my phone number to confirm the use of my credit card. I did so early this morning, and then followed up with redtag to ensure that they received the email and to confirm my husbands ticket. It came as a shock, when the agent told me that his booking was cancelled because we did not reply to the ticket before midnight. Even if we had seen the email yesterday afternoon, there was no text on the email anywhere to indicate that we needed to respond before midnight, so that the ticket would not be cancelled. The agent did not try to help in anyway and simply suggested I go back to the website and rebook the ticket. When I did so, the ticket prices jumped more than two hundred dollars. When I mentioned this fact, the agent returned over and over again to the fact that we needed to reply to the email before midnight. Again, there was no information on the email from your company to indicate that the reply needed to occur before midnight and that the booking would be cancelled. Dealing with REDTAG.CA has been a nightmare. Book your cash tickets directly through Airmiles or through WestJet.

RedTag.cafalse representation and not complying with agreed requests

Don't ever use redtag complete scam! Worse customer service was told one thing and they do another! Now i'm out 1300.00 dollar all because of their own stupidity... They do not care and do not work with you on fair resolutions.. I was promised 50 % refund and they never completed the process at their end so when I reached out I was told after showing email with the representatives words on the refund! The other rep cancelled my entire trip with nothing in return!

It's revolting! Never been so disgusted they wouldn't work with us at all - no name change on tickets - no dates changed even offered to pay difference anything to allow us to go on our trip we planned months ago! Nothing but a kick in the face all because of life and certain circumstances that won't allow us to go on the dates originally picked!

false representation and not complying with agreed requests

Feb 01, 2019

RedTag.ca — treated me and my daughter bad and

While I shopping and my daughter with me she's mimic me and I take only the things I want and put the other...

Red Tag — vacation

Rating of zero star if it was an option! Booked a vacation for 3 people to Las Vegas, final amount to be...

Bowmanville

Red Tag Vacation — Price drop assurance. False advertising.

This is my second booking with redtag. Ca. Clearly on their website says. Price drop assurance. But last...

RedTag.ca — Vacation

I am writing this e-mail to express my extreme disappointment with the Red Tags agent I spoke to on January...

Vancouver

Red Tag Booking agent

I just recently purchased from this company; Be AWARE!!! They will seem as though they are helping you however I was manipulated into cancelling a flight with one company to just have them book me with a new company. This was after they sent me flight alternatives, one being that I would be landing at my destination with two small kids at 1am and the other would have had me miss my connecting flight by an hour. I know this because I phoned the airline to check on these flights. Red Tag insisted that these flights where the only flights left, however when I asked the flight company this was untrue, they had other flights available.

Red Tag requested for a refund on my behalf without my consent, put me on a new flight that was booked with a new company and than proceeded to charge me a refund fee that I was unaware of. These charges were never discussed with me over the phone or in the many e-mails sent back and forth.

RedTag.ca — Cuba vacation

In march 2016 we booked a vacation to Cuba through REDTAG. During the holiday found out we did not have the...

Toronto

RedTag.ca — Car rental

I just got back from Maui where I had rented a car through Red Tag Travel. They quoted me a price and I...

Mississauga

Red Tag — Digital Camera

Ordered Camera last July. Purchased a Nikon D750 for around $1, 500. Lately, I noticed the autofocu...

RedTag.caCompany takes money for unknown services

I bought ticket from the website www.redtag.ca. I paid for the ticket and got it, but only after that I noticed that this company took some sum from me. I tried to remember for what they took it, but I couldn’t. After that I understood that they simply took money for their services, but I didn’t get for what specially. So I was upset with that, and I wanted to warn other customers about it. Be aware and post comments about your experience with them.

• St
            StephCY May 16, 2016

I got back from Maui where I had rented a car through Red Tag.ca. They quoted me a price and I pre-paid for the car rental. "Surprisingly" the week later, i got another bill for $110 CAD on top of the price i paid in advanced. It is about an additional "31%" for additional fee(s) ! I have rented cars from Expedia and hotwire before and this is the first time I had this problem. So renters be aware. I will NEVER use Red Tag Travel EVER again!

RedTag.ca — Red Tag Vacations - Bad Service!

Do not purchase from this company. They tend to jerk customers around and play power games. My full review is here: [link removed]