Malaysia Airlines — luggage left at previous airport arrived after 5 days with stuff missing
My mother (Mrs. Vaisho Vashishtha) was travelling from Kuala Namu, Medan to New Delhi via Kuala Lumpur on flight MH 865 and MH 190 on 1st August 2018.
Her luggage was left at K.L Airport. She had an onward flight from Delhi to Jammu (her home) and she was assured at Delhi airport that her luggage will be delivered safely to her home at Jammu.
Not only was the bag tampered with and a lot of items were missing, the person delivering the bag called at 2:45 am on 6th Augustasking to be picked up. Who delivers at that time of the night?? Then he calls again asking for security as to where he will stay. Is this the level of service that we can expect from an airport/airline staff?? Forget the 5 days delay, bag was broken, zip tampered with and items missing!
Apart from the missing things and broken bag, the delivery guy was extremely rude and gave additional mental stress.
Please advise ASAP.
This email was sent to the following email addresses on 07th August.
But there has been no response at all. Not a single reply which shows they don't give a damn on what happens with their passengers.
More Malaysia Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Malaysia Airlines - lost luggage with puny compensation! 
- Malaysia Airlines - flight retimed 
- Malaysia Airlines - cancellation charges
- Malaysian Airline - excess baggage charge 
- Malaysia Airlines - horrible attitude 
- Malaysia Airlines - lost property
- Malaysia Airlines - baggage loss
- Malaysia Airlines - Delayed luggage with missing lock and contents ransacked 
- Malaysia Airlines - defaults on mas system 
- Malaysia Airlines - missing handphone and cash money