Magazine Rewards Plusredbook magazine

J

They have fraudulently billed my credit card for a subscription that I did not place. As I explained to the person on the phone at [protected], I have no used for Redbook Magazine, as my children are all grown and I already receive the magazines that I want and read. The charge of $19.95 is fraud and they gave me a bogus web site to email my request too!! In repeatedly trying the bogus website I found this website, in-which to submit my complaint.

Madeline Keyworth Jan 04, 2020

i would like to cancell my subscription
    Madeline Keyworth

• Da
    dan oberhausen Nov 23, 2019

[email protected] or [protected] this is my 2nd complaint...no response to my first

• Zf
    ZFinman Jun 01, 2019

I did not ask for any magazines from you and want the 19.95 charge to my discover card enacted now... I did not order these magazines I have been getting.. I have no use for them and want them stopped now...
    Zona inman

• Am
    A. Mcgee Nov 23, 2014

I am now blind and cannot read your magazirs. Please stop all issues and do not take money from my accotunt and duiscontinue your service. Paula A. McGee
    2113 Thomes Ave. 808