Magazine Rewards Pluscanceled

This is a scam!! Do NOT sign up with Magazine Rewards. I had signed up for a free month trial on the 9th of July so I had till the 9th of August to cancel. The man I spoke to gave me the cancellation number to call, which I did a week before. I was good until the 15th of August when I saw a with-draw from my account of the $25 a month which is what it normally costs after the free trial. I called another number which I had found online to complain about why it was taken out when I had canceled. I was told I had to call two different numbers to cancel my membership, of which the man never told me when I had signed up. They told me I should receive my refund within 10 business days... here it is the 12th of September and I still haven't received it. I called today (12th of Sep.) complaining to them about it. The lady I spoke to said that I haven't received it because I did not get accepted for the refund!!!??? WHAT?? Why would anyone need to be accepted for a refund when they canceled there membership and was still charged!?? This place is ridiculous!! Anyways, now I am told that I have to mail a statement and complaint somewhere to Virginia Beach. This is not worth the headache or stress!! Make sure if you sign up you get all the information and the CORRECT information, it's better to probably not sign up at ALL!!

RESOLVED

• Magazine Rewards Plus's response · Sep 12, 2018

We would be happy to help you but we don't see any identifying information for you. Please call customer service and ask to be escalated to a supervisor.

If you cancelled with us (and not some other company) you would have received a 5-digit cancellation code.