Macaroni Grill — food and service
Father's Day supper...totally a ruined event. Our son and family took us to Macaroni Grill in Cedar Hill, Tx.
1. Even though it was only a quarter full...we had to wait about 20 minutes to be seated...(they couldn't't push two tables together for a table of 6?)
2. We were seated with menus and told our server would be right with us.
The person cleaning the table next to us looked up and said "y'all haven't
Placed your order yet? (This was about 10 minutes later)
3. Waitress comes over to take orders...a little flustered...forgets to take one order and had to be called back to take last order!
4.We Wait and We wait...all we have are our drinks. I ask waitress if they no longer serve bread. She says they are out of bread...but she can bring us toast. We sit another20 minutes eating toast.
5. SALADS ARRIVE! How hard could that have been?
6. 3 of us had ordered chicken and shrimp Alfredo. All 3 orders had very little sauce...was extremely dry tasting. We asked for more sauce...server said that will take a while for them to "cook some more sauce"
7. To add insult to injury...noodles were hard and undercooked! And all 6 of our dinners were lukewarm.
The bill was $130.00 plus tip...and I am so sorry my son had to pay that for such a lousy meal...and overall experience.
We used to go to Macaroni Grill...same location...there was a happy vibe in establishment...waiters were "on"...like entertainers! Food was always excellent. WHAT HAPPENED?