The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved M & T Bank — unlawful overdraft fees
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
In the last two weeks M & T Bank took out insufficient fund fees from my acount at least eight times. I have repeatedly had to email them with their mistakes, but only received three of the fees back as they called it a "Courtesy". Sorry, but it was their mistake and not a courtesy. This bank really is horrible. The fees against my account were taken when clearly there was a positive amount in the account. It only became negative when they incorrectly placed INF's on my account. I am already looking for another bank.
Also, the online banking is a joke. The companies i pay through this system complain that they are not receiving the checks two weeks after i have them taken out.
All former Provident bank customers...Find another bank to handle your affairs because this one is a wolf in sheeps clothing.
Then again I guess the customers have to help them fund the Ravens.
More M & T Bank Complaints & Reviews
- M&T Bank - insuffiecent funds!
- M&T Bank - scam and cheating
- M&T Bank - legitimate insufficient funds!
- M&T Bank - cashing an m&t ck @ their bank
- M&T Bank Baltimore Maryland - womanizer
- M&T Bank - cannot cash government checks
- M&T Bank - checking account and mortgage account.
- M&T Bank - gouges customer
- M&T Bank - mortgage
- M&T Bank - excessive overdraft fees