Airport Taxi Inc. Logo

Airport Taxi Inc.

Having problems with Airport Taxi Inc.?

Airport Taxi Inc. reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Dec 24, 2010. The latest review Double charging of taxi fares was posted on Dec 24, 2010. Airport Taxi Inc. has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews. Airport Taxi Inc. has resolved 0 complaints.

Airport Taxi Inc. Customer Service Contacts

36-555 Bankside Dr.
Cathedral City, California

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Airport Taxi Inc. Customer Service. Initial Airport Taxi Inc. complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Airport Taxi Inc. above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Airport Taxi Inc.. Discuss the issues you have had with Airport Taxi Inc. and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Airport Taxi Inc. Complaints & Reviews

Airport Taxi Inc. / Taxi Fare Double ChargingDouble charging of taxi fares

Please see below the content of my emailed complaint about unwarranted and deceptive ploy of Airport Taxi driver Federico Villalobos and his companion co-taxi driver.

From: [protected]@live.com
To: [protected]@callairporttaxi.com
Subject: Attached pictures of your TaxiDriver and his taxi last Nov. 14 (Double charging me with 2 airport taxis for $154 in one ride)
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2010 03:37:19 +0000

AIRPORT TAXI, INC
Address: 36-555 Bankside Dr.
Cathedral City, CA 92234
Phone: 760-328-CABS (2227) or
[protected]

To administration,

Please see attached pictures about your taxi driver Federico Villalobos who deceived me and his wheelchair accessible taxi van. His companion (co-taxi driver) whom I did not know his name also charges me his taxi fare even though his taxi is not wheelchair accessible. With my power wheelchair, I rode only Federico Villalobos' wheelchair accessible Airport Taxi van and not his companion or co-taxi driver Airport regular taxi (not wheelchair accessible) last November 14 (Sunday) after my ride in Palmspring Aerial Tram (cabled car).

When I received the report of expenses from my credit card company, I was shocked to note that I was charged double by two (2) Airport taxi fares for $77 each last November 16. See below information from my credit card report.

P.S. AIRPORT 323 REF # [protected] US1
P.S. AIRPORT 346 REF # [protected] US1

How can I ride two Airport taxi at the same time? The two Airport taxis involved in my travel last Nov. 14 are one wheelchair accessible Airport taxi van driven by Federico Villalobos who picked me up 2hrs and 15 minutes late at 7:15 p.m. instead of 5 p.m. and the other Airport regular taxi car (not wheelchair accessible) driven by Federico's co taxi-driver.

Hoping to receive your prompt action regarding the herein stated complaint and below (refer to previous email below enclosed) within 5 business working days before I elevate this matter to Department of Transportation and Better Business Bureau and other federal agencies.

For your perusal and guidance.

God Bless us all.

Sincerely,

James

From: [protected]@live.com
To: [protected]@callairporttaxi.com
Subject: Double charged me with 2 airport taxis for $154) in one ride from Palmspring to Indio because of mistakes of Airport Taxi supervisor and drivers
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2010 01:52:52 +0000

Email: [protected]@CallAirportTaxi.com
www.callairporttaxi.com

To whom it may concern:

Why I was charged double by two airport taxi cab 323 and 346 in my credit card since I only asked for one taxi service at that night on November 16 after my ride in Aerial tram in Palmspring? I was deceived by your taxi driver Federico Villalobos that he did not know the short cut route to Greyhound bus station in Indio, California even though he was late in arriving at Palm Spring aerial tramway at around 7:15 p.m. instead of 5:00 p.m. (This was noted by security guards and staff of Palmspring Aerial Tramway). He said I should blame his supervisor for sending him late in Aerial Tramway road because his supervisor asked him to pick up another person in wheelchair instead of me. I should complaint your company for victimizing a disabled person who is in a wheelchair by fooling me that his airport taxi meter is not working so he did asked his other co-taxi driver to use his taxi meter. I asked them why you did try using other co-driver taxi-meter. I told them if I will be double charged with that I will complaint your company. Federico Villalobos's co-taxi driver of Airport taxi said that he needs my credit card because his co-taxi driver's taximeter is not working and they are on the same company I wil be charge only one time. In the first place my taxi fare should be only $20 dollars from 1 Tramway road to downtown Palmspring. But because of late coming of Federico Villalobos to pick me up at Palmspring Aerial Tramway (instead of 5 p.m. it became 715 p.m.), I was forced to ride Airport taxi from 1 Tramway road to Greyhound Indio Bus station. I do not want to be late in my Greyhound bus pickup at 8 p.m. since Greyhound bus has very few wheelchair accessible bus and it will not accomodate me without prior 48-hour advanced reservation. So, if I will not be able to arrive on time on or before 8 p.m. I will be waiting for another 48 hours (2 days) before I could ride another Greyhound wheelchair accessible bus. I am a C-5 quadriplegic and incontinent disabled person and I could not control my bowel movement and urination. I travelled alone by myself and nobody will assist me in changing my diaper if I will staying in Greyhound bus station. Luckily, Federico Villalobos was able to bring me to Greyhound bus 2 minutes before 8 p.m. and I was able to ride back home to Los Angeles since I have a reservation control number with Greyhound for that date November 16.

I was shocked when I received my credit card transaction report that I was charged by two airport taxi drivers 323 and 346 (Refer to credit card info status on charging herein enclosed).

P.S. AIRPORT 323 REF # [protected] US1
P.S. AIRPORT 346 REF # [protected] US1

If you can not refund me the money that was charged to me for your company's taxi driver and supervisor's mistake, I will elevate this matter to higher authorities including Better Business Bureau and other agencies of the government.

josephine.mcelroy Sep 24, 2019

Taxi 465 overcharged me on my fare. I took my receipt and he refused to give it back to me. I took a taxi from Newark to West Manhatten, Dominick hotel. Please investigate and refund me the correct amount.

Comments