Having problems with Lyft?

185 Berry St., Suite 5000
Sat5:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Sun5:00 AM - 9:00 PM

Complaints & Reviews

driver

On 10/08/19 at about 9:25 pm One of your Lyft driver blew though a red light and almost smashed into my car . If I didn't stop going though the green light that I had he would of t-boned the whole driver side of my car . My son was scared thinking he was gonna hit us cause he didn't stop at his red light he had . You need to explain to them that they need to follow the rules of the road at all time .

driver plate number 8cqa133 white nissan sentra

The driver of Plate Number 8CQA133 White Nissan Sentra was driving along Walnut Ave, Pasadena around 1:30 a.m. from In and Out Burger outlet. He cut us off dangerously from the right lane, the driver cut across to the left turn lane.

He should not be driving with this behaviour with a passenger on it and when when we called him out, he just gave the dirty finger. This driver is also has an Uber sticker on his car.

driver plate number 8cqa133 white nissan sentra

driver

one of your drivers was stopped blocking traffic on a hill on Gibson Street in Atlanta, GA at around 4:30PM that made it impossible to pass without risking a head on collision. I almost ran into another driver and blew my horn at him. There's no excuse for endangering other drivers. The lyft driver then proceeded to run up behind me and tail gate me blowing his horn for several blocks before rolling down his window and yelling at me and gesturing. Nice impression for lyft - I'll use uber when I need a ride.

driver was a no show

I had a doctor's appointment yesterday Sept. 4th 2019 at 2pm. so, i scheduled for Lyft to pick me up at my house for that day at 1:30pm..i never got a text or anything from them .well, nobody showed up to pick me up for my appointment and because of Lyft i missed my doctor's appointment. i will never use them ever again nor will i ever recommend them to anybody!!!

Lost reading glasses

I left my reading glasses in a Lyft pick up from A Doublers tree to down town Independence National Historic Park. With in 10 min I noticed I had left my reading glasses in a case in the Lyft car. I contact Lyft and to my surprise I got " nothing but BULL [censored]" from Lyft help desk. Don't use Lyft!!! Lazy with customer service and dodge around customer service with several excuses from the hip desk. USE Uber at least you can contact the driver directly to solve you problems of lost items without have to go directly to a "non help" help desk. Thanks for helping a customer get his property back!!! NOT

service

On Friday (08/09/2019), at approximatly 8:15 AM, my mother (82 years old) requested a Lyft ride to take her to her quilting class. A driver named Sebastian came to pick her up. He saw my elderly mother approching his car with her walker. He looked at my mother and then he cursed the "s&*%" word & drove away in his car, leaving my mother in the middle of the street with her walker. This is simply a case of prejudice against elderly people and people with disabilities. I will file a lawsuit with Lyft if necessary but this type of action is unacceptable. We live at 1044 Moreno Way, Placentia CA. I want Sebastian to be repramandated for his actions and fired from Lyft.

• Updated by Kashmira Master · Aug 15, 2019

lyft driver

Lyft driver with license plate number JXT-5580, also has a light up Lyft sticker on their car, was driving...

a driver

I am wondering how someone that has stalking charges on him. Is still able to drive for Lyft the drivers name is Justin Wilson out of Sioux Falls, SD. He has these charges from a coworker and from some of the other women he knows. They are ligitimate cases and i would hate to see this happen to some of the other female customers of lyft he is inconciderate and innappropriate to women he thinks he is dating every one of his female customers

Concerned Citizen

complaint regarding to how do we a hold of the lyft ir driver?

This is going to be my first and last complaint about his [censored]en annoying your damn services. Your lyft driver missed my house twice and waited for too long when they are not moving anywhere. I tried to text them or call them but it directly to —lyft may not be able to text while driving. I hope your [censored]en CEO lost millions and billions of dollars for losing so many customers. Implement a way how customers are able to get a damn hold of your Kurt driver or you fcken retard customer services. If you don't like to deal with customers then don't even think bout doing business! These two pictures provided hiw your lyft driver passed my house too far away!

documents

this has been going since 4/ 9/ 2019 when somebody conducted a background check on me with out me knowing and ran a 3rd one on me 5/1/19 i been working for you at lyft from 9/3/18 with no problems and i had not been there for a full year yet i also sent in documents to prove i can work for you also lyft support was giving me bad advise and wasent reporting my documents and was being pass around the office from one person to another and had no ideal what they were doing

lyft driver

The lyft driver that I had 04/28/2019 was horrible. She went to the wrong hotel and I had to direct her to where my hotel was. The van had a horrendous smell the seat had some type of liquid on it and she gave me a piece of paper to clean it up not a napkin (flyer paper) the seats was dirty, floor was dirty, and we prayed all the way to the airport because the vehicle was on E. Worst service ever. I use lyft all the time and I am a driver for lyft. I have to say this is the worst experience I had. when we all got out the car we all smelled like the bad odor in her vehicle. Lyft drive was name Raychell.

lyft driver

charging for service I never used

My case number is c19022096081. I have never used lyft. I talked to the bank they told me that the investigator talked to lyft and lyft said I had a account with them. I do not have a account with them at all. I tried to call them to asked about my so called account, just got a automated voice message that hung up after it got through. The investigator is not to bright because he or she should of asked my address on said account and they would of seen I had no account with lyft. All I want is my money back that lyft stoled. And yes they stoled it and 53'is helped them steal it. Im not a rich woman at all. Just want what was taken from me is all. I wonder how many more people got ripped off by lyft and the bank let them get away with it?? Just be fair and give me back my money

worst lyft driver in tucson arizona

NEVER ever get a ride with this driver! For your own safety. He has a White Mazda, California license plate...

Wednesday, february 06, 2019 / nyc / after 5pm / light rain

I attempted to get a ride home with lyft because there was a promotion for $10 off. From december 2018 to today, I had been using uber services daily, twice a day. Saving $10 sounded great.
I entered my pickup location in the middle of the block because on the one end, there were puddles of mystery liquids all over - I am in a leg brace, recovering from acl repair surgery and do not think I need to risk my life, health, and limb to get into a cab. The other end of the block is near a fire house; it is a one-way road and having a cab pick me up there would potentially delay a fire truck that is responding to an emergency; i'm not keen on having that on my conscience.

Attempt 1 "unal" - I watched as the driver approached, passed me, and drove away without even pausing to look for me. Driver cancelled the ride when he was two blocks away, according to the gps on the lyft app.
Attempt 2 "tornike" - I received text message notifications that the driver had arrived and the map indicated the same. However, once I located the vehicle (matched the car model and license plate to what I was shown on my screen), I watched a man accompanied by two small children get in the car. The driver then drove away, and cancelled the ride with me.
Attempt 3 "zaman" - broadway is a three-lane road, with parking on both sides. I reached out to the driver the please pull over on the passenger's side of broadway, since that is 1. Where I was waiting and 2. It would take me quite a while to cross the street with my leg brace hindering my range of movement. (I would like to note that I have no problem with crossing over, but it would be inefficient to have the driver wait longer than necessary / hold up traffic.) driver pulled over on the driver's side of broadway. It started to rain at this point and my view of the far side of the road was blocked by traffic. I reached out to the driver through text message to try and locate him. He then called me and proceeded to tell me that he deliberately pulled over on the driver's side of broadway because it was more convenient for him. I told him that I was crossing over now and asked if he could please wait five minutes for me, because that is how long it would take me to reach his vehicle. I was approaching the taillight of his vehicle when he decided to drive away, and I got the notification that he cancelled the ride.
I've heard horror stories from passengers who used uber, lyft, juno. I wasn't assaulted or verbally abused. But this is beyond ridiculous; three drivers cancelling on me for no apparent reason within a span of twenty minutes. Twenty minutes may not sound like a lot, and it wouldn't be, had it not been windy and rainy, combined with constant pain from my ‘bad' knee, and aching from standing too long on my ‘good' leg. My hands were shaking from the cold, but I had to keep them out with no gloves on, in order to keep the lyft app going on my phone every time a ride was cancelled on me.
I just wanted to get home safely.
Before yesterday, the last time I had used lyft was june 2018. Needless to say, I will not be using lyft ever again, nor would I recommend this service to anyone. This was not worth potentially saving $10.

unprofessional drivers

lyft not wanting to help

Lyft didn't want to refund my money after an issue that happened with a driver! Driver was unprofessional with an attitude and cursing at myself along with my husband after asking him to please lower the music in the vehicle because it was not appropriate and he didn't allow me to get to my destination at that, stating that it wasn't his job it's just something that he does. Also the vehicle smelled like marijuana! I feel that I should have been entitled to a refund after this incident! Even though I didn't have 10 rides completed because this is a new phone number I had to change to with my service provider. Don't like how Lyft handled the situation. I spend money for this service that wasn't fully accomplished.

• Be
    BEnchboy Feb 03, 2019

If you cannot afford to take Lyft then walk home. Hitchhike. It is a shame that you have to lie and put someone's job in danger just to get a free ride. Public transit is cheaper. I suggest you take that instead.

• Ph
    Philly2019 Feb 11, 2019

@BEnchboy Public transit is awesome! I use it all the time.

• Be
    BEnchboy Feb 03, 2019

Also Lyft knows how you scammers work. They know that you lie and scam to get a refund. They won't help you because they are full of it. They do have cameras in their taxis you know.

one of your lyft drivers driver erratic on the road

I live in va beach coming down virginia beach blvd from newtown rd and the female driver of a black chevy...

rideshare

Carlos picked up two passengers after me from sams town casino one name was martal one passenger set in the...

lyft driver bogar, no show in seattle

I 11/18/2018 Seattle WA - 8:08PM, requested Lyft. Lyft driver Bogar responded; to arrive in 4 minutes. 8:18PM...

your rates

My name is cody ive been forced into takeing lyft to and from work theses past few weeks cause my old ride moved out of state.Now dont get me wrong i understand your drivers have make money but im paying 40 to 45 dollars a day on transpertation, where i work i cant get a bus to. So if theres anyway you can lower your rates or give me info on how to lower costs id greatly appricitae it. you can email me at [protected]@yahoo.com or call me at [protected]

drivers that don't show and dont answer their phone!

driver marvin did not show said he was there lied! called him on the phone 3 times no answer texted him...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices