Lumber Liquidatorsterrible company!

F

I am currently in a law suit with lumber liquidator. Our installer put down approximately 170 square feet of the 620 square feet of wood. There were gaps in the flooring. Upon inspection, some board were not milled properly having more than an 1/8 difference from the front to the back. Some boards were uneven thickness.

They would not refund my money. I am currently in a law suit with lumber liquidator. I would appreciate any affidavits people can send me about this company. An affidavit is a statement that you swear is true before a notary republic. If you are in the columbus region, I would like your testimony.in addition, it is possible we could start a class action law suit against this company as it seems the problem is wide spread.

• Do
    DoNotBuyFromLumberLiquidator Apr 27, 2011

i see that TheLoveFistII has no life and just combs thru all complaints and anti-comments.

• Do
    DoNotBuyFromLumberLiquidator Apr 27, 2011

I also interested on how your case turns out. I also have gap issues with LL laminate products. See my complaint titled "Worst Customer Service/Warranty Worthless".

Anonymous Oct 23, 2008

I was wondering how this turned out for you? And also what was the brand used? Thank you