Lulu Hypermarketmedicated mattress

V

Dear Sir,

Being from India, LULU is my preferred shopping destination, But I am writing this complaint with deep regret.

I was in search of Mattresses and Blankets and during that time (10th Mar), I saw a promotional offer in the Lulu hypermarket shopping catalogue - "Great Deals - 9th to 19th March 2016".

I got impressed with the prices and specification mentioned therein.
I went to almost all other home care centers / markets to compare with Lulu offer. After researching everywhere, I found Lulu to be best one.

Finally on 18th Mar, I drove to Lulu at Mushrif Mall to buy, But was completely shocked when I saw the mattress in real, it was completely different as is shown in the catalogue.

As per the mattress specification the width should be as 8” (8 inches), whereas in reality it was 2 or 3 inches mattress. The picture also shows and confirm to be 8 inches thick in the catalogue.

I felt too harassed and I am not convinced by this way of cheating customers of showcasing BIG and Lucrative products in catalogue and selling something else.

I am very much disappointed by this experience and that too by a reputed name LULU. It is not fair to cheat the customers like this.

All I request is the same product, (Medicated Mattress 190x90x8") which is shown in the catalogue at the same price. But even after chasing them since 3 weeks, no satisfactory response received. Only apologies and false assurances given by Store Manager.

You are requested to intervene and resolve the matter, at the earliest.

Looking forward for your valuable action.

Thanking you in advance.