Lowe's Home Improvementwasher and dryer

C Jun 08, 2019

I ordered a washer and dryer online 6/1/2019. I received an email confirmation that said my order was being processed. Two days later, I received a phone call from John, Mt. Holly store, stating, he does not have the items in his store will have by Thursday 6/6/19, and will deliver by Friday 6/7.

When I didn't get my delivery on Friday, I called the store. After several attempts to speak to someone in appliance regarding my order, I found out the washer and Dryer were never scheduled for delivery. I should have gotten a call or email letting me know the circumstances. I received that one call from John. NO follow up after that.
On Saturday I went to the Sicklerville store near me for help. That person had the same problem I did getting assistance from the Mt. Holly store.
He looked in the computer and saw the items were in the store, but when Cindy from Mt.Holly checked the items were not in the store. She promised to keep checking and get back to me.
I did not have confidence that she would follow through so, I decided to go to THE HOME DEPOT STORE. While parking my car in the Home Depot parking lot Cindy calls. She can't find the items. And suggests I shop at Home Depot.
I found what I wanted at the home Depot store with superior customer service.
I cancelled my online order with Lowe's.
Sincerely,