Lowe's Home Improvement — unethical behavior, custom cabinet installed incorrectly and broken. incomplete job.
I purchased from the Lowe's in Oak Park heights location in MN two custom cabinets,
two sets of pull out drawers and farm sink to be installed. I paid 6, 617.99 which included install.
The installer showed up at 2 Pm on Tuesday November 6th. The custom cabinet was broken on the bottom and he cut holes in my wall next to the cabinet with out my
knowledge and behind the cabinet. Refused to install a set of four pullout drawers.
Damaged the door in my laundry room.
I spoke to Lowe's install manager Brad and also a Mr. Day about getting the wall fixed
and the job finished. They were to my home twice and saw first hand the damage.
My understanding was the repairs and install would be completed.
After hearing nothing for weeks and Christmas is coming I called and spoke to the installer who now is refusing to correct the problem of repair and installing.
I am not able to attach documents, pictures etc but all is being sent to my attorney this week and you can request what information you need.His name is Dick Huffman email, [protected]@aol.com My email is [protected]@yahoo.com
Thank you, Kim Erickson
More Lowe's Home Improvement Complaints & Reviews
- Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan - remote control stopped working!
- Lowes - retaliation for calling corporate
- Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan - loud enough to not use it
- Lowe's Advantage Extended Warranty - they will not pay service provider for approved warranty work
- Lowes - false advertisement and lowes is cheating people out of there money
- Lowe's - personal check denial
- Lowes (Vacaville, CA - wont help disabled people load
- Lowe's - Refrigerator / customer service
- Harbor Breeze - ceiling fan remote not responding
- Lowe's - troy-bilt lawn edger