The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Lowes Harware — rude employee
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I was shopping in the garden ctr. Tonite when an employee there closed the gate at 8!05 and told me I would have to checkout inside the store I asked him what time they close [knowing it was 9!00] and he responded by saying" I guess whenever we get ready to" I was appauled that he said that. Obviously lowes is not concerned about m aking a sale during these tough econmic tomes I had not finished my shopping until his reply. Iwas finished then and for good. I only live app. 7 miles from the store but you can bet in the future I will go to home depot which is app. 25 miles away. Thats one good thing about being a customer you do have a choice!
More Lowes Harware Complaints & Reviews
- Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan - remote control stopped working!
- Lowes - retaliation for calling corporate
- Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan - loud enough to not use it
- Lowe's Advantage Extended Warranty - they will not pay service provider for approved warranty work
- Lowes - false advertisement and lowes is cheating people out of there money
- Lowe's - personal check denial
- Lowes (Vacaville, CA - wont help disabled people load
- Lowe's - Refrigerator / customer service
- Harbor Breeze - ceiling fan remote not responding
- Lowe's - troy-bilt lawn edger