Lowes Harwarerude employee

J

I was shopping in the garden ctr. Tonite when an employee there closed the gate at 8!05 and told me I would have to checkout inside the store I asked him what time they close [knowing it was 9!00] and he responded by saying" I guess whenever we get ready to" I was appauled that he said that. Obviously lowes is not concerned about m aking a sale during these tough econmic tomes I had not finished my shopping until his reply. Iwas finished then and for good. I only live app. 7 miles from the store but you can bet in the future I will go to home depot which is app. 25 miles away. Thats one good thing about being a customer you do have a choice!