Lowes Advantage Repair Warranty — cannot get reimbursement
I submitted a claim for reimbursement for an ice maker in a Samsung refrigerator that I purchased from Lowes in Oct 2015. When I call Lowes Advantage I am always told that they need additional documentation. They have never notified me via email or tele to inform me that what was submitted was incorrect.
I submitted everything that I was told to submit in Oct 2015 and yet they want something else or a different version of document submitted.
The latest email that I sent to them with more required documentation was "stuck" in the system when I called today.
Next call will be to the NC Attorney Generals office. Worst customer service ever and what a waste of money!
More Lowes Advantage Repair Warranty Complaints & Reviews
- Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan - remote control stopped working!
- Lowes - retaliation for calling corporate
- Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan - loud enough to not use it
- Lowe's Advantage Extended Warranty - they will not pay service provider for approved warranty work
- Lowes - false advertisement and lowes is cheating people out of there money
- Lowe's - personal check denial
- Lowes (Vacaville, CA - wont help disabled people load
- Lowe's - Refrigerator / customer service
- Harbor Breeze - ceiling fan remote not responding
- Lowe's - troy-bilt lawn edger