Lowes Advantage Repair Warrantycannot get reimbursement

K

I submitted a claim for reimbursement for an ice maker in a Samsung refrigerator that I purchased from Lowes in Oct 2015. When I call Lowes Advantage I am always told that they need additional documentation. They have never notified me via email or tele to inform me that what was submitted was incorrect.
I submitted everything that I was told to submit in Oct 2015 and yet they want something else or a different version of document submitted.
The latest email that I sent to them with more required documentation was "stuck" in the system when I called today.
Next call will be to the NC Attorney Generals office. Worst customer service ever and what a waste of money!