L'Orealferia power violet v28 made my hair colour black instead of violet

R

I bought hair colour Feria Power Violet V28 on June 16, 2017 in Walmart. Previously i have red brown hair colour. After I used the product, my hair colour turned black instead of violet or purple as shown in the box. I'm dissapointed with the result since it's totally different with your 'advertisement' picture.
I want a refund of my purchase because your product gave me the wrong result.

• Br
    Brittany Feazel Oct 06, 2017

I just had the same thing happen to me on my medium brown hair. It's not purple at all, just jet black.