Lord and TaylorIncorrect billing

D

I have been harrassed to pay a bill by ge money bank for a bill generated @ lord and taylors department store.

I don't currently or never had a credit card account with lord and taylors.

More alarming is the fact of how my social security # and an old address got attached to this debt.

I spoke with luis casillas - supervisor @ ge money bank who told me this account was opened in 1954 the year i was born hmm. . . Something wrong here.

And now i find it incredulous that i am the one that has to fillout and submit forms, and beg for a correction to be made for a mistake that i didn't initiate.

I feel that the finance company should be forced to trace back in their paper work where the mistake was made, correct their error and send me a written appology for the aggravation and loss of time of mine they have wasted.

• Go
    gogopilot Nov 15, 2018

They advertise these discounts and the site may or may not take the discounts off, and even when it does they final check out amount doesn't reflect the discounts. When I call, the rep knows nothing, tries to give excuses...worst web management I have EVER seen! I ended up not buying!

• As
    Asher777 Sep 05, 2018

Place is run by a bunch of Poles. Couldnt find a decent pair of jeans asked for help but was blown off. Called store management and was hung up on by Hannah and told the company doesnt have to assist me.

• Mz
    M Zeppo Sep 02, 2018

Their website isn't working, when I click place order it says sorry we can't complete your order. I double checked my credit card info and it's correct. The error message doesn't give a reason such as incorrect card number. Customer service isn't helpful, congratulations you just lost a sale Lord & Taylor. I'll be shopping elsewhere.

• Ca
    carval Aug 20, 2018

Lord and Taylor is no longer a fine store. Customer service is terrible and they short of
    sales people.
    Also, they keep sending you on regular basis discount coupons and when you get to the register they tell you you cannot use tem. It seems to me this is false advertising
    and they send you theses coupons to get you to the stores.

• Av
    avish Dec 24, 2017

on 3 occasions they double billed me for the same purchase and on at least 2 occasions they issued me credits which never showed up on my credit card

• JuliePooh51265 Nov 30, 2012

The days start when the items are shipped, not when they are ordered. Sometimes it can take a few days to fill an order before it's shipped. Check the shipping date and see if it was actually the 2 days.

• Oc
    oceanway Nov 30, 2012

Lord and Taylor websites states that "The majority of orders placed before 2:00pm ET will ship the same business day." A full week does not sound too promising. A similar thing has happened to me before, and of course they simply ignored all my emails.